Inspira comes with Adjustable headlights

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
just need to buy the switch and plug & play and it moves.

EDSC

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
www.voltzers.rules.it
Yea, the switch is about Rm150-200, part no. 8614A038
remove the driver side below cabin and there is the loc for the 3 blank switches, there is a socket and replace the right first switch with the adjuster and it done...

but i m still facing a problem when i adjusted to the highest position "0" my headlights is still very low....how to manually adjust it ?

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Any reason why Proton deleted this option in the Inspira? DM3, when is your next club meeting, call me. I will come.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
actually the lancer tht has it is the ASX n evo X, but the wires are there for now, soon to be deleted.
as for TT the pj guys alwasy meed at pj..
no meeting for now.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Any reason why Proton deleted this option in the Inspira? DM3, when is your next club meeting, call me. I will come.
If don't delete, how to qualify to bear the Proton badge???

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Aiya... Saja nak pijak pijak ...

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
The reason most new headlights have this feature is the intensity of a HID lamp might blind the car opposing you. DM3, you mean the motors and the wirings are all in place for the exception of the switch. Besides that I would like to upgrade to HID, has anyone done so? I am scared of the quality of China units as they dont last!

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
The reason most new headlights have this feature is the intensity of a HID lamp might blind the car opposing you. DM3, you mean the motors and the wirings are all in place for the exception of the switch. Besides that I would like to upgrade to HID, has anyone done so? I am scared of the quality of China units as they dont last!
yup so many of them already did it, just plug n play switch. all the wires n current headlights are there to play.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
the switch can only adjust it lower,so u guys need to manual screw it higher manually

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

am looking for new suspension set for Sentra N16 (fitted with stock suspension). any good recommendations? i'm considering some but not sure good or not;-

- nismo S-Tune (from Tan Chong)
- GAB with AVCS
- Eibach (pro-damper and pro-kit)

Cheers!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience