Inspira any problems ????

Oct 15, 2014
Selangor
Hey guys, im about to get 2014 inspira 1.8M. Are there any issues that I should be aware of? Throughout the years (From 2010) did proton change anything in the inspira? Thanks in advance! =)

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
Guys, can i use proton CVT oil for inspira 2.0? Will it affect or damage my transmission? The recommended oil is Mitsubishi Diaqueen CVT Fluid-J1. Thanks!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hey guys, im about to get 2014 inspira 1.8M. Are there any issues that I should be aware of? Throughout the years (From 2010) did proton change anything in the inspira? Thanks in advance! =)
Any car that old will have wear and tear parts that'll need changing. Check mileage then only compare with the service manual on what you need to lookout for. Haven't heard of any serious issues with the Inspira so other than wear and tear parts, I think you'll be fine.

Long live manual!

Guys, can i use proton CVT oil for inspira 2.0? Will it affect or damage my transmission? The recommended oil is Mitsubishi Diaqueen CVT Fluid-J1. Thanks!
Check the Proton CVT oil specs and then only decide. Compare with the CVT Fluid-J1 and see if the Proton CVT oil supports that. If not don't use it. I'm not familiar with the oil specs, if I'm not mistaken Proton has 2 types of CVT oil, one to cater for the Inspira and another to cater for the new Iris. Not the same oil.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. BallerID post was in 2014......:biggrin:

CVT Fluid also so many type. confuse the consumers.....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't you just love tuners? They take a relatively fast car, replace some parts, do some tuning work and turn it into some fire breathing monster that can easily take on some of the more established barons of speed. This is one fine example by Emotion Wheels. The German tuner usually only works with wheels and this is its second time branching out into the world of total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience