Inspira 1.8 4B10 Modification sugestion

zack.my

Jul 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hello all zth fellow ,all sifu n tuner here..
I own inspira 1.8 m/t 4b10 engine..car.manufacter 2010
Register april 2011..curenly this car clock 45k on millage already..
:deal:
Now already finished change out look (evo 10 look ofcoz)and external like s.rim etc.

So i dicide to upgrade performance this car..
Currenly just change dropin k&n filter n retune the stock ecu..
Except this all in factory setup.
Lastime i just check my hp on dyno at n1 racing sunway
Just for make sure exacly how many hp in there..before dyno i chanhe new eo
And recharger back drop in filter for smooth acelaration and clean rev..
Just get 146hp only:slug:

Now..i want youall suggest me..what a next step?
In my mind wanna to BOT this engine..For gain more power..
But lot of my friend said..just stick to n/a..for peace of mind..
The said this engine got more kuasa terpendam...hahaha..what word to use arr?

So what you suggestion?is it BOT on 4B10 not good?..another choice?
Not rushing..just slowly upgrade

Please sugget me:confused:

zack.my

Jul 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
u could change to 3,4,6 puck exedy semi or full racing clutch,
or recommended ogura.
Bro danzeterna.. Thanks for suggestion
But for change racing cluth i think it too early.. I mean it like final step
i am right?coz stock cluth for me still thick and very good condition..
But thanks your sugestion bro..put already in my list..

zack.my,

what is your budget?
Bro ken yeang..about budget capital..haha.. Not to much la bro
That why i prefer step by step modification..but for the moment.. Cash ready around 15k in hand
Any suggestion bro?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
15k budget.. high cam.. port & polish.. throttle body.. full exhaust system and engine management system (piggyback/standalone).. if hunger for summore power, source a 4b11 or 4b12 block + high comp pistons. :nurse::nurse::nurse:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Transplant in Evo X engine.....:driver:
15k can find ker?

With RM15k.. just do bolt on turbo straight. I guarantee if you use RM15k to do turbo vs N/A tuning, confirm the turbo will blow the N/A out of the water on the dyno. Oh, of course if the bolt on turbo do wrongly the engine will also blow a hole on the block.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
15k can find ker?

With RM15k.. just do bolt on turbo straight. I guarantee if you use RM15k to do turbo vs N/A tuning, confirm the turbo will blow the N/A out of the water on the dyno. Oh, of course if the bolt on turbo do wrongly the engine will also blow a hole on the block.
rm15k maybe can find tsunami evo x.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
the halfcut shop in ampang I usually go has evo x bodypart & few other parts that can be salvaged from tsunami evo x...he said the engine & gbox cannot be used. but I heard some ppl do sell the halfcut. once got problem no warranty.
If the engine didn't start when its soaked in water, the block and head still can use aren't it?
Or its just my imagination.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
my 1st car was a turbo kancil salvaged from big flood. the car did has some problem so i need to change the parts one by one. but normal the parts that i need to change was wiring and ecu. other mechanical parts no problem. so if u guys said tsunami'ed evo x, the mechanical parts such as engine, turbo, fmic etc still can be use mah. just that u just plonk back manual gb and get a standalone for new wiring.. hahahah..

zack.my

Jul 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
15k can find ker?

so u have any suggestion shop do BOT nice and smooth ?
it is true BOT always got bad effect for engine?

right now i just buy supercircuit xtractor,,and full set exzos from hotbit(mid and muffler)..but xtractor not install yet still looking for heat resistance spray and wanna to wrap before install..

ya i think i want to install new ecu...but i have zero about ecu... standalone?piggyback? dont know whats that..witch one suit on my car..stock ecu not ok or what? stock ecu can mapping back right?
mean look like stanalone...
hahha...i am so noob...:confused:

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

15k budget.. high cam.. port & polish.. throttle body.. full exhaust system and engine management system (piggyback/standalone).. if hunger for summore power, source a 4b11 or 4b12 block + high comp pistons. :nurse::nurse::nurse:
put in my list bro thanks alot..:driver:
4b11 same head 4b10?:confused:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Normally BOT on NA engine get problems when boost too high because the parts are not meant for turbo

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
so u have any suggestion shop do BOT nice and smooth ?
it is true BOT always got bad effect for engine?

right now i just buy supercircuit xtractor,,and full set exzos from hotbit(mid and muffler)..but xtractor not install yet still looking for heat resistance spray and wanna to wrap before install..

ya i think i want to install new ecu...but i have zero about ecu... standalone?piggyback? dont know whats that..witch one suit on my car..stock ecu not ok or what? stock ecu can mapping back right?
mean look like stanalone...
hahha...i am so noob...:confused:

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

put in my list bro thanks alot..:driver:
4b11 same head 4b10?:confused:
Go GT Auto in Sunway, talk to Toby, tell him your budget RM15k and what can he do.

GT Auto is not cheap, I won't call it affordable like Speedworks. But you can be sure the engine won't blow.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Best Car magazine in Japan is showing off a couple of pictures of the upcoming GT-R and reporting some interesting stuff. They claim:

"The standard GTR is expected to start at $57K while the V Spec and EVO Spec will start at $67K and $94K respectivly. Both a 6 speed and an advanced paddle shifting automatic are to be available. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience