innovate mtx-l

k0pi

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Kota Bharu
Innovate's MTX-L, AFR kit (complete with wideband O2 BOSCH LM sensor) is a good product. It's pretty accurate on the AF wideband readout just like its handheld kit. Most selling this stuff for RM800++

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
thats why,ive search on the google,there is no fake/ebay version of this. Even the seller says that it is original.
Hmmmm my hand itchy already.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
645 is usually the bargain price for this Innovate MTX. Most retail 750 thereabouts so either the seller is looking to sell bulk at that cheap price or is just looking to clear stock. I personally haven't heard of a faked Innovate MTX

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
so which one is better for monitoring the engine, wideband or exhaust gas temp

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Wideband...
Anyway.. depends on what you want... If you are doing onboard tuning and monitoring a new tune, air intake system... Get Wideband..

Exhaust temp.. hmmm.. running on huge custom turbo? else.. not so much use kua.. am not too sure..

That is a very good deal... am gonna grab one soon :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pic 1 - Remove the original regulator with 2 screws, first remove the two hose that is connected to the regulator one with the clip and the other one is the vacuum hose.

Pic 2 - This is how it looks when taken out if afraid keep the O ring in a safe place.

Pic 3 - U will need to grind off the section where my thumb and pointer is holding with a grinder.

Pic 4 & 5 - Notice that part with scar, just grind a little by little until u see the inner core.

Pic 6 & 7 & 8 - Sorry quite blurr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience