Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Hello to all member, i m offering Improve suspension at a very low price...most car in malaysia we got stock....just let me know what's ur ride and wat suspension u r looking for....

We had got 3 type of suspension

Comfort:
as the name stated, the comfort series is a real good oem replacement or anyone like to have a sportier handling withous sacrifying comfortable. This absorber are harder than oem abs by 20% and it reduce bodyrolls up to 35mm.
* Recommended using oem spring to achieve comfort rides
* 100% compatible with oem spring and will not damage the absorber and spring.

Propex:
Propex is a more aggressive suspension. It give u a very responsive ride and it's very suitable for street performance. Don't worry, it only harder than oem shock by 40% and the bound and rebound of the shock are special design for malaysia road....wont bouncy and too hard.....a very welll balanced sport suspension
* Recommended pair with Improve sport spring
* Reduce bodyroll and fast bound and rebound rate
* Suitable for malaysia road

Adjustable:
The adjustable suspension from improve are providing user to adjust the height of the ride to meet their preference...no need to worry about ur bling bling wheels will stuck inside ur arch and ur fender being sacrifice by using other lowered suspension...Adjustable suspension are come with full set include the springs.
* Recommended for competition use and track use
* Customizable spring rate
* Changing with another spring with different rating is possible after installed. **

Improve coil spring:Improve coil spring is specially tuned to suit the improved comfort and sport suspension. It provide the user very aggressive ride and reduce bodyrolls. Recommended to all improve absorber user.

Any information needed can contact me @ 012-7671360...ple feel free to call to know more...thanks

EA Autoworks, Bukit Jalil

** Terms and condition applied

Please call me directly for prices....i cant online daily. thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
ugpm....bump for christmas

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
all got pm edy...bump.....

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
1) comfort
2) propex

what's the best price for the above items for honda city '05 model and satria 1.6? thanx.

Last edited:

ray11

Known Member
Apr 26, 2005
hi..can pm me price for comfort n propex for satria 1.6..?
thanks..

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
can u quote me the Adjustable price for Subaru Forester SF5? i think same with imprezza version 7 & 8 one

perTunia

Known Member
Mar 18, 2006
price quotation for honda accord sa6
for all type..
thanx..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ya,u r right that is me!being the rich spraying too rich guy.after the mechanic(another one)checked,the problem is probably due to my air flow sensor problematic.after some chi-chat,he suggest me to change the air flow sensor too 4g93,claimed more better.so i take this opputurnity to ask him about the price to convert to Dohc.he offered me Rm1300,at first but discount again to Rm1200.he said including all parts that need to change,eg:disributor,spark plug,plug cable,engine oil,oil filter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience