Impak Maksima the 1st malaysian drift movie

E-LiTE

Known Member
Jun 14, 2006
do u notic tat the engine sound tru out the whole trailer is the same??? brewwwww... tyre nvr heard screeching also...

oni tengku did the good drift, others like low-speed wannabe drifts...

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
do u notic tat the engine sound tru out the whole trailer is the same??? brewwwww... tyre nvr heard screeching also...

oni tengku did the good drift, others like low-speed wannabe drifts...
then u must be the master of high-speed pro drifts eh ?

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Actually this is good for our local film industry. Look at the moview coming out of our stable now. Eventhough cicakman was not up to par but it was a real good effort from our local film producers. Movies that go down to the level of how the local people behave and talk is much more realistic than trying to put on a 'perfect english hollywood wannabe persona'.

I take my hat off for the guys whom are brave enough to invest the money into a film like this which would normally NOT be made at all cause of all our laws and mindsets. Our film industry is experimenting, and experimentation is good for growth. Who knows maybe 10 years down the road we will be making movies that will bring international attention?

Support our local productions. Besides, this is better than making some moview about some family with problems, horror movie, bla bla the usual stuff that always comes out of our film productions.

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
yes..u rite mokomoko
other than us,u else gonna support our ;ocal movie scene
i believed idham gonna came up with his best together with the seasoned drifter..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
there's another movie involving JSOC cars shooting near Bukit Tunku...
same movie arr??...
or 2nd movie of this??

ezzydamvp

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
Klang
www.myspace.com
i think its the 2nd malaysian drift movie. i also saw they shooting scene at jalan dang wangi few weeks back. got black r34 n yellow rx7 i think. i heard yusof haslam sons also do drift movie. forgot wat it is called. revolusi drift kl or sumtin. correct me if im wrong :X-:

Akat

Feb 7, 2006
impak maksima (ahmad idham) is the 1st... revolusi KL drift (shamsul yusoff) is the 2nd... IM gonna be released by august... RKLD plak by disember... :)

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
impak maksima (ahmad idham) is the 1st... revolusi KL drift (shamsul yusoff) is the 2nd... IM gonna be released by august... RKLD plak by disember... :)
Evolusi KL Drift la i think..
not Revolusi.
Revolusi sound like rebel what:)

Akat

Feb 7, 2006
hehe.... drifter scene like rebellion anyway... just kidding

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanted an opinion on the best muffler which has these characteristics.

1.quiet,got pickupmoval shape tabung and long tip.

the candidates were...

1.Tanabe Hyper Meddalion
2.Blitz nur-spec
3.Hks hyper.

which one is the best? or is there other type that you guys recommend?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience