i'm looking for a 2004 reverse switch.. anybody can help with this?

yewming

Aug 24, 2008
i've tried with nissan but NO news from them. also tried several chop shops but seems to be a rare item...

i'm looking for a spare part - a reverse switch for AT 2004 model. anybody know how/where i can get 1? used or new don't matter..

thnx a bunch.

yewming

Aug 24, 2008
bro, its on the outside of the transmission box. i don't have a picture of it but if you look at the gearbox from the rear of the car, i think it's on the right hand side on the top side. cheers man!

hi bro,

can u sms me at 016-8417327? coz i need ur number...

im got no time these few days coz at klcc for the automechanika exhibition n fawoam seminar...

i will check for u this saturday, if got i will direct sms/contact u.

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...