Illegal Vehicle wanted by police and JPJ! (Selangor & KL area)

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Illegal Vehicle wanted by police and JPJ! (PHOTO INCLUDED!)

My original vehicle details - AMG kitted w211 e240 white (Reg no. PHW 373). Currently the vehicle has only been driven in Melaka and Johore area.

One irresponsible moron had illegally dupicated my vehicle identity in Selangor/KL area and committed various traffic offences such as speeding, red light etc. Both Police and JPJ reports had been lodged and they're currently going after this fella.

If anyone came across the illegal vehicle in Selangor/KL area, please immediately contact the nearest police station or JPJ station. Alternatively you may also contact Tuan Fahmy at 0176170565 or myself at 0124244246.

Thanks in advanced and please help to distribute the above information.

Attachments

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My original vehicle details - AMG kitted w211 e240 white (Reg no. PHW 373). Currently the vehicle has only been driven in Melaka and Johore area.

One irresponsible moron had illegally dupicated my vehicle identity in Selangor/KL area and committed various traffic offences such as speeding, red light etc. Both Police and JPJ reports had been lodged and they're currently going after this fella.

If anyone came across the illegal vehicle in Selangor/KL area, please immediately contact the nearest police station or JPJ station. Alternatively you may also contact Tuan Fahmy at 0176170565 or myself at 0124244246.

Thanks in advanced and please help to distribute the above information.
Same case as me, I got 1 summon at 2pm in KL on weekdays which is impossible. But bump into
the same car as mine yet same color and model twice in kepong area.

I'm trying to find him but cant find anymore. Maybe he saw me. So far no other traffic
offenses..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Will help to keep an eye on it. If it is parked, will take a look at its road tax and get the registration no. This car might probably a stolen car too..

LeslieGonzales

Aug 6, 2013
New York
How did you come to know about this and where did you got the pictures..probably from the police records right..? I hope the criminal is caught soon.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i saw the roadtax looks like valid roadtax :hmmmm:

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Yeah, theft nowdays very smart, clever enough to find the right car, right color before putting on the same plate number....

Thanks alot guys, really appreciate your help and concerns. If you do see the car anywhere, please help to take details photos of it, police and JPJ both are looking for this culprit...

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

How did you come to know about this and where did you got the pictures..probably from the police records right..? I hope the criminal is caught soon.
Leslie, its from police record. I was notified that i had a summon for speeding at sepang area, which is totally impossile. That triggers everything...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
This is strangely quite common. I have been hearing quite often lately.

I have also seen two different lorries, with the same registration number and road tax.

People can copy the car model, colour and even change their number plates. But how can they get the road tax stickers? Are there people actually selling these fake road tax stickers?

If speeding and beating traffic lights, it is still not that bad. Imagine they use the duplicated vehicles to rob a bank or something like that??

didie

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
Probably, its just a probability, maybe this is the way they are making Sg bound car legal on our road?
Because i can see a lot of adverts selling Sg cars, and this is the most relevant way that i can think of, of making it road worthy?
Hmmm..

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Probably, its just a probability, maybe this is the way they are making Sg bound car legal on our road?
Because i can see a lot of adverts selling Sg cars, and this is the most relevant way that i can think of, of making it road worthy?
Hmmm..
Didie, yes. Infact this was also explained by the jpj inspector. Sg car in order to be driven in malaysia, they will duplicate the numbers and roadtax. However the illegal owner will not have the car grant. Car rodtax will be handled seperately by agent.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

I have also seen two different lorries, with the same registration number and road tax.

People can copy the car model, colour and even change their number plates. But how can they get the road tax stickers? Are there people actually selling these fake road tax stickers?

If speeding and beating traffic lights, it is still not that bad. Imagine they use the duplicated vehicles to rob a bank or something like that??
Maybe they just use a cheap roadtax from a low cc car like Kancil and stick it to that car? :hmmmm:

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Maybe they just use a cheap roadtax from a low cc car like Kancil and stick it to that car? :hmmmm:
If u look at the design of the roadtax, it can be printed and duplicated quite easily.... As long as the date is not expired and cc is correct, i think polis and jpj will not kacau much...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
If u look at the design of the roadtax, it can be printed and duplicated quite easily.... As long as the date is not expired and cc is correct, i think polis and jpj will not kacau much...

from what i know...got person inside helping print "real" duplicate of roadtax....also if not mistaken recently got kantoi story..but still must be plenty of them doing the same job...

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Without valid car grant and insurance, i wonder how they will do when involve in major accidents... Maybe just abandoned their car and run away?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
from what i know...got person inside helping print "real" duplicate of roadtax....also if not mistaken recently got kantoi story..but still must be plenty of them doing the same job...
You might be right about this.

Without valid car grant and insurance, i wonder how they will do when involve in major accidents... Maybe just abandoned their car and run away?
Wait their car to get tow away by the cops. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience