Ignition.my-rca speed challenge series ANYONE?

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
hee hee, hihi!

farouk, i telan 3 chicken sausage buns just before u makan! aiksssss wasted opportunity ! hahaha

subcon, oct got ! :D and you are faster than the time u mentioned. =p jangan tipu!

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Subcon, boleh tu timing 2:46 lagi2 with fd2r, you can achieve that...we just need more practice. I need more practice to achieve below 2:40...plus I wish that I have better tyres...anyway thanx
you comfirm chop sign guarantee can do it... hehehee, besides 888, what other tires you have in mind? eh eh, camber more aggressive can dip into 30s also ler u..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Subcon, boleh tu timing 2:46 lagi2 with fd2r, you can achieve that...we just need more practice. I need more practice to achieve below 2:40...plus I wish that I have better tyres...anyway thanx
ok. arif has mentioned to me stock FD2R rubbers at least can be used for 3 track days. i've been to track twice already so should be able to post respectable lap timing with my current rubber.

just need your help in checking my tires pressure :biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

hee hee, hihi!

farouk, i telan 3 chicken sausage buns just before u makan! aiksssss wasted opportunity ! hahaha

subcon, oct got ! :D and you are faster than the time u mentioned. =p jangan tipu!

to be honest i've never pushed my car to the limit on the track!! i know full well the capabilities of our beloved civic is just that i do not have the courage to do it.

so i need my friends help to push me to go that extra mile further....:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
subcon, nice meeting you the other day and thanks for some driving line guidance.

That day was my 3rd track day, but will be pushing for a couple more, hahahahahaha, the RE070 too expensive for me to just change it whenever I want to. And looking at some DC5 owners saying that turn 5 & 6 can be taken at around 135kph, it made me feel bad to see my car understeers disgustingly at around 130kph. Perhaps time to toy with my camber and air pressure soon.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
turn 5 & 6 are the sweeping corners right?

wow 135km/h is freaking fast. i am more than happy if i can manage to take it at 130km/h

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
hee hee, hihi!

you comfirm chop sign guarantee can do it... hehehee, besides 888, what other tires you have in mind? eh eh, camber more aggressive can dip into 30s also ler u..
Alan, that sausage at least gave you slower by 0.5 seconds otherwise you sure can do 2:39 that day :biggrin:

Besides r888, my wish to have A050...camber more aggressive then i can't drive my car daily...I tried once before can improve lap times but only a bitlah...

ok. arif has mentioned to me stock FD2R rubbers at least can be used for 3 track days. i've been to track twice already so should be able to post respectable lap timing with my current rubber.

just need your help in checking my tires pressure :biggrin::biggrin:

to be honest i've never pushed my car to the limit on the track!! i know full well the capabilities of our beloved civic is just that i do not have the courage to do it.

so i need my friends help to push me to go that extra mile further....:biggrin::biggrin:
Ok next track day i'll check your tyre pressures...then make sure you floor more...hehe...otherwise I have to ask the headmaster(jaymie) to sit besides you...he brings rotan to the track tau..very garang one :biggrin:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
wahahaha....bun only lar... nasi dagang heavier =p

A050 cannot get here la...no size, no stock... meh...

camber wise, correct la... 2.2 already makan one side quite badly.

eh, my 888 botak dy... what other tires to use?

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Alan, that sausage at least gave you slower by 0.5 seconds otherwise you sure can do 2:39 that day :biggrin:

Besides r888, my wish to have A050...camber more aggressive then i can't drive my car daily...I tried once before can improve lap times but only a bitlah...

Ok next track day i'll check your tyre pressures...then make sure you floor more...hehe...otherwise I have to ask the headmaster(jaymie) to sit besides you...he brings rotan to the track tau..very garang one :biggrin:
huhh i dun want jamie he is so garang one!!!

massive kena marah by him keluar kereta sedih jerrr hehheheh!!:biggrin:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

ya ya, which is why i said, u are much faster than the time u posted. =p

p/s dunno how to quote properly..

Last edited:

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
huhh i dun want jamie he is so garang one!!!

massive kena marah by him keluar kereta sedih jerrr hehheheh!!:biggrin:
Hahahahha, sedih ke? mamat tu pukul2 tangan aku , nasib baik tak terlepas! damn fierce..... If got lady trainer thats fierce like that , then ill can absorb more & faster! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We got an early look at an un-liveried version of the Nissan GT-R GT500 race car testing at Suzuka back in October. Nissan has finally revealed the final version today at the Tokyo Auto Salon complete with its all-new paint scheme that will be featured across all of Nissan motorsport in 2008. The design is a result of close cooperation between Nissan and NISMO with some input from a NISMO enthusiasts club. The red...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience