Ignition.my-rca speed challenge series ANYONE?

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Yup...using mex..jom sekali

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
i'm meeting sum1 @ Shell Kesas 0700......n Massive Infusion supposed 2 meet up w me der too,right?thn frm der shud b less thn 10 mins 2 reach d Putra Heights exit,right?anythg goes wrong,just head straight 2 RnR Dengkil thn.....
both of u kindly PM me ur hp num & name pls.....
Mr.Akuma, since continental Drifter indicates that he will be waiting at Elite highway, I'll be waiting for u there as well, as my place is close to that exit as well. Cun?

By the way, ive PM u my contact.

m.h.r

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
where exactly is Dengkil R&R?
bro.. u said u using mex right? ok from there very easy to get to dengkil R&R.. just head straight till u exit the MEX toll then take the right handside exit(KLIA).. dont take the left exit for sure(putrajaya,cyber).. the u head down till u reach the toll(b4 the toll u will see a science park next to ur left handside).. just go on with da flow and u will see a signboard written R&R dengkil exit to ur left..

hope this helps.. :proud:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
bro.. u said u using mex right? ok from there very easy to get to dengkil R&R.. just head straight till u exit the MEX toll then take the right handside exit(KLIA).. dont take the left exit for sure(putrajaya,cyber).. the u head down till u reach the toll(b4 the toll u will see a science park next to ur left handside).. just go on with da flow and u will see a signboard written R&R dengkil exit to ur left..

hope this helps.. :proud:
i'm coming from NKVE (Damansara Toll) and heading towards SIC via NSE. R&R Dengkil will be on my left side yes?

is anyone leaving from PJ area? maybe we can convoy together.

so its 7.30am @ Dengkil R&R?

Last edited:

m.h.r

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i'm coming from NKVE (Damansara Toll) then will join NSE from there.

is anyone leaving from PJ area? maybe we can convoy together.
ouh from NKVE.. hmm its quite a distance if u wanna go for MEX highway.. maybe the easiest way will be from NKVE u shoot to JALAN DUTA TOLL.. then take the left exit not the right one(sungai buloh). then straight till pass the subang exit and u will see in about 2km there is a flyover where u can see the GIANT supermarket on ur right... then just keep on straight till u see the signboard written R&R dengkil

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
ouh from NKVE.. hmm its quite a distance if u wanna go for MEX highway.. maybe the easiest way will be from NKVE u shoot to JALAN DUTA TOLL.. then take the left exit not the right one(sungai buloh). then straight till pass the subang exit and u will see in about 2km there is a flyover where u can see the GIANT supermarket on ur right... then just keep on straight till u see the signboard written R&R dengkil
so im guessing its the same way as heading to KLIA, just need to watch out for "Dengkil R&R" sign then....

cheers.

you going?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Massive_Infusion,
ok,cun..kalo u blh bawak ramai awek cun lagi cun!hahaha..noted,n yes,i got ur PM...

m.h.r

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
so im guessing its the same way as heading to KLIA, just need to watch out for "Dengkil R&R" sign then....

cheers.

you going?
ahaha.. yessss u got it mate.. yup2 nid to watch out for the sign.. dont miss it..

im going maybee.. actually kinda segan.. i try to make it.. 0745 right..? okok..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari’s 4.5L dry-sump, 90-degree, naturally-aspirated V8 engine managed to win the Best Performance Engine for the second year running during the prestigious International Engine of the Year Awards.

A panel of motoring journalists from 35 countries inspected and judged the shortlisted engines that made it into the final selection using their driving impressions and technical...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience