Idiot Drivers

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
guys, did anyone read about gen2 girl driver.
Drive against flow yesterday.
SHE IS CRAZYYYYY..... wtf ?? you have problem, don use road to solve it. Use some brain. :stupid:

She almost, i mean almost collide with my car front to front.
I otw back from night shift. Drive around 90-100. Middle lane.
While signal to cut one van kilang. WHAT THE F**K, one green gen2 without front bumper coming against road.
Manage brake, while move back to middle lane.
This girl face, when i see it. She's not on drugs, high, mabuk...she is on suicide mission !!!
Her face is serious, eye straight ON, full throttle. Her car is not moving left_right like snake.
Death straight.

After my car, down ahead...bang. Accident.
RIP to kelisa driver, takziah for the family.
I very gerammm, sad. Heart pain actually. This girl get away with a minor scratch.

Pls don use "races" as name. Not fair.

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
SHE IS CRAZYYYYY..... wtf ?? you have problem, don use road to solve it. Use some brain. :stupid:

While signal to cut one van kilang. WHAT THE F**K, one green gen2 without front bumper coming against road.
This girl face, when i see it. She's not on drugs, high, mabuk...she is on suicide mission !!!
Her face is serious, eye straight ON, full throttle. Her car is not moving left_right like snake.
Death straight.

I very gerammm, sad. Heart pain actually. This girl get away with a minor scratch.

Yeah it's all over the news. She's a model and reports said she's DUI on meth. In the video though she's not snaking but drive fast straight on the right hand lane. How come lately got so many cases of people driving on the opposite lane ya?? What have the world turn into nowadays?? :stupid:

Very lucky you escaped this!

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
I duno meth side effect.
If she drunk, high...i don think she so lucky to make correct turn and drive straight.
Her look got no life in it dy, when she driving.
I see myself when avoid this driver.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Death straight.

So you were in the video frame that gone viral?

Bumper gone? so the story of her having accident prior to drive against the traffic might be true :smokin:

People surround her soo beriman, if i was there i could not help to force her out of the car and see what mess she had done. Takziah to the kelisa driver, read that the driver just married end of last year and her wife is pregnant :bawling:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ppl says she accident with someone else earlier....then in attemp to run away she ran wrong way...an then the shit happens....

definately on meth or something like that....could be she overdosed or something...her face/eyeball doesnt seem looks normal of a sober human also....

more like zombie....

or could be N.K did plant some virus to attack and do suicide to our country? :biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Yup gen2 bumper fall off as play in video.
After the video, is my turn and many car turn to avoid her.
The van infront limited my view also....my balls went missing when i overtake the van. Body feel damn cold.

For me, she want to commit suicide.
I dont think she plan to runaway..

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
So you were in the video frame that gone viral?

Bumper gone? so the story of her having accident prior to drive against the traffic might be true :smokin:

People surround her soo beriman, if i was there i could not help to force her out of the car and see what mess she had done. Takziah to the kelisa driver, read that the driver just married end of last year and her wife is pregnant :bawling:
:bawling:
Bro, if is a guy doing this stunt. I think kena hambat dulu lah....:smokin:
i drive old sentra on that day. Wira at workshop.
if on wira, will be diffferent story. sure boost to cut van. :s:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
:bawling:
Bro, if is a guy doing this stunt. I think kena hambat dulu lah....:smokin:
i drive old sentra on that day. Wira at workshop.
if on wira, will be diffferent story. sure boost to cut van. :s:
and become the news already :sleep:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
like bro 6ue5t mention. Is like a trend drive opposite way now.
phobia, will overtake inside lane...when no motorcycle / clear way.
Police ask why, answer_"to many crazy driver drive opposite way" :banghead:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Death straight.

Lucky you are safe, brother sweelt.......:driver:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
another incident a motorcyclist was rammed by a white alza in pandan indah yesterday 15.03.17,
some say the alza was trying to run the yellow light & the motorbike proceed before the lights turn green.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
sometimes people rushing. But why ? if late is late, even by 1 minute.
No point jump traffic light. Endless blaming, i see green, u see green...etc :sleep:
Must confirm vehicles totally stop only we throttle when green light.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
another incident a motorcyclist was rammed by a white alza in pandan indah yesterday 15.03.17,
some say the alza was trying to run the yellow light & the motorbike proceed before the lights turn green.
Saw the video, seems most stop, there were one or two who beat the traffic lights. He was the unlucky one. After accident then only saw the group moving, means he did run the red light....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
sometimes people rushing. But why ? if late is late, even by 1 minute.
No point jump traffic light. Endless blaming, i see green, u see green...etc :sleep:
Must confirm vehicles totally stop only we throttle when green light.
Say you are not in red light queue. You are driving along clear traffic and lights are green, I am sure you will just continue driving. If other party run red light from the other side, what can you do, won't be able to see it coming, right?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Typical of bikers mentality! :mad: If the biker got hurt because of that then good for him/her, I don't feel any pity at all for such idiotic behavior, I actually feel more pity for the damaged car!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

0-100: 3.3s / 725ps / 716nm / NA V12 6.5-liter mid-front-mounted / 8 speed DCT / 4WD / 310kmh / weight: 2033kg / width 2028mm / height 1589mm / wheelbase 3018mm

Ferrari Purosangue Malaysian Launch
- Official launch by Ferrari Ital Auto Malaysia
- Ferrari Ital Auto Malaysia Showroom, Four Seasons Place, Kuala Lumpur.
- First-ever four-door four-seater car from Ferrari...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience