Idiot Drivers

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
This kind of drivers have no public awareness & no civic minded...selfish & inconsiderate who only think for themselves and not others...they never think that their actions may caused other people a problem...i think they are not aware that we all share the roads, highways, parkings & other facilities together...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Later one day if the Myvi driver was on ambulance, someone out there will do the same to his ambulance.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Out of myvi topic.
Still everyday need to see those middle lane driver at 50-60kph. Yet holding smartphone, and texting, chatting....fuhhhh, feel like to punch the drivers. :boxing:
Those impatient overtake them....banggg.

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Later one day if the Myvi driver was on ambulance, someone out there will do the same to his ambulance.

I couldn't agree more brother....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
MAybe the unker thought he is driving Myvi Lagi Best.....so he could do anything....hwhwh

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Out of myvi topic.
Still everyday need to see those middle lane driver at 50-60kph. Yet holding smartphone, and texting, chatting....fuhhhh, feel like to punch the drivers. :boxing:
Those impatient overtake them....banggg.
Those jokers accident I don't care but they probably will involve innocent party......:bawling:

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
That cb myvi driver is a taxi driver.

Selangor traffic chief Supt Kamaludin Mohamad said the man, who is a taxi driver, is diabetic and has a heart condition. He was rushing to pick up his medication when he was caught on camera using the emergency lane at KM13.2 of the Federal Highway near Shah Alam.

“He used the emergency lane because he was in urgent need of his medication, which was inside his stalled taxi in Glenmarie.

“He had not taken his medication for more than 24 hours,” Supt Kamaludin said.

The cabbie apparently told the police that he was unaware that an ambulance was behind his Myvi, and only noticed the emergency vehicle after seeing it in the rear-view mirror.

“He tried to give way to the ambulance, but it was too late,” said Supt Kamaludin.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...river-blocking-ambulance/#4hxw3xoo0J0irdo1.99

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
If he was in need of medical attentions....he should have stop on the side and wave for help so people know he's in distress...same as pilot calling out "Mayday...mayday...mayday!"

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Kena caught give excuse loh.......
Since ambulance is behind him, he might as well stop it and ask them to pick him up for a ride to the hospital for his "urgent" medications. I'm sure there will be more than enough medications available in hospital for him. :rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Again like I said, no matter what's the reason, he's an idiot! If only he moved over quickly then follow behind the ambulance, he will have an obstructed path hence would get to his destination even faster! Some people are just not smart enough I suppose. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Again like I said, no matter what's the reason, he's an idiot! If only he moved over quickly then follow behind the ambulance, he will have an obstructed path hence would get to his destination even faster! Some people are just not smart enough I suppose. :biggrin:
But when got clear path he sped off.......lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yet another Audi A6 Hybrid @ the detailien HIVE to be protected with OptiCoat PRO.

The Audi A6 Hybrid has been extremely popular in Malaysia due to a favorable hybrid tax break.

This is one of the many Audi A6's which we have done lately.

As with all of our details, the car is first washed to clean off the daily dirt and grime.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience