Idiot Drivers

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i10? Ya was wondering how come i10 was mentioned. I would say majority are Myvis instead.
Now we can add some Vios into Idiot or Lala drivers into the gang of Imaginary Sports Car driver category. Getting more of them. Like competing which group of cars are more idiotic.

Talking about Idiot Drivers, saw one rare species in Damansara Utama area.

I was at this housing area at Persiaran Zaaba T-Junction after turning right after the traffic light.
Look left & right and there was no car, as I was about to go out, saw a BMW coming, so didnt
proceed further, step on brakes and wait for it to go pass.

So as he was passing by half way, I move out but then I had to brake again, cuz this idiot instead of going straight he was actually turning towards my direction instead.

So fine, I didn't honk since he should have turned on his signal to tell that he is turning instead. Then I wouldn't think he is going straight.

He stared at me and then raise his hand. At a glance I thought he was saying sorry, then after awhile i look properly only to realise he was actually giving me the stupid hand gesture.

I stared at him and gave him back the stupid hand gesture as well. I was frustrated.
You're in the wrong by turning without signal and yet had the cheek to say I'm stupid.

Should have gave him the middle finger and wind down my window and said "asshole! turn on ur signal!"

I'm not sure if u guys noticed, seems like if u r rich and driving a luxury car you don't bloody need to turn on the signal? U own the road?

FYI that idiot I encounter was driving a BMW 7 series. Wearing a white formal collar shirt and look a bit like chinese or mix.

Suspecting with that kind of mentality, he might be a driver or driving father's car....:stupid:
The car doesn't fit his attitude also look too young to own one.
Taman Zaaba Taman Tun Dr Ismail lah uncle.
Sometimes I really wanna give middle finger but must refraint myself, too many gun shots being fired. :bawling:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
That's why I try to practice the skill of ignorance...just ignore and drive. Anyway who am I to educate them? Also no reason for me to educate them. Let them learn it the hard way. 1 day they will kena.

Skill of ignorance is good. Makes life easier and driving is much more relaxing. Just that, that time the BMW idiot scolded me stupid
is which I can't forgive cuz I already ignore him for not putting signal.
Taman Zaaba Taman Tun Dr Ismail lah uncle.
Sometimes I really wanna give middle finger but must refraint myself, too many gun shots being fired. :bawling:
Agreed !!! noted on ur advise and a reminder to me bcoz I also do it most of the time. WHY? bcoz u never know some guy will come n beat u up !!

I want to share a true story during my teenage days.

at NPE heading to Old Klang Road after 1st toll.. there was a volvo driven by an Indian (or mamak) very fast n then on the fast lane there was a Malay couple or working mates hogging on the fast lane with the perdana. Since the volvo cannot overtake on the left (too many cars).. he suddenly went to the right lane (Yes u can hear the volvo engine roaring)

the perdana press the brake causing the volvo to nearly accident (i hear very loud tires screeching) Suddenly the volvo manage to overtake the Perdana n stopped at the fast lane (which also made the perdana stopped) n went out of the car n pull the Perdana guy out n beat the shit of him...

n yes stupid car, we are worried to maybe someone will beat u or best of all.. shoot u...

an advise i got from the jpj officer during the car briefing b4 ujian computer.

He said that we should be alerted and careful on the road. Not bcoz our way of driving but others out there who drive dangerously. We should try to reduce risk.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Agreed !!! noted on ur advise and a reminder to me bcoz I also do it most of the time. WHY? bcoz u never know some guy will come n beat u up !!

I want to share a true story during my teenage days.

at NPE heading to Old Klang Road after 1st toll.. there was a volvo driven by an Indian (or mamak) very fast n then on the fast lane there was a Malay couple or working mates hogging on the fast lane with the perdana. Since the volvo cannot overtake on the left (too many cars).. he suddenly went to the right lane (Yes u can hear the volvo engine roaring)

the perdana press the brake causing the volvo to nearly accident (i hear very loud tires screeching) Suddenly the volvo manage to overtake the Perdana n stopped at the fast lane (which also made the perdana stopped) n went out of the car n pull the Perdana guy out n beat the shit of him...

n yes stupid car, we are worried to maybe someone will beat u or best of all.. shoot u...

an advise i got from the jpj officer during the car briefing b4 ujian computer.

He said that we should be alerted and careful on the road. Not bcoz our way of driving but others out there who drive dangerously. We should try to reduce risk.
Hmm, Im kinda supporting the Volvo. Stupid Perdana. Right lane is for overtaking, middle lane is for fast lane, left lane is for SLOW car.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmm, Im kinda supporting the Volvo. Stupid Perdana. Right lane is for overtaking, middle lane is for fast lane, left lane is for SLOW car.
Yes, but don't beat people up loh......:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Just few days ago when I wanted to enter a CIMB branch nearby my house, there was yellow Myvi parking right at the entrance, practically blocking the parking lot entrance! I was like WTF, hence I had to reverse out and parked at the next door building (luckily that place is open and empty). When I entered the CIMB gate, then the female driving that Myvi came out of the ATM booth entering her car. So I quickly scolded her, "Don't park like you own the place la!" and gave her the stupid gesture as well. She just kept quiet and quickly went out. What the hell are people thinking these days, so inconsiderate of others! :stupid:
Correct brother. All think for themselves only.....:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, but don't beat people up loh......:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Correct brother. All think for themselves only.....:banghead::banghead:
Beat ppl up, beat the wrong ppl, u will get in trouble as well. Either u get beaten up by few hired guys/friends the next few days when they hunt u down or he will just see u in court.

Unless ur car is a stolen car and cant trace u at all.

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Just few days ago when I wanted to enter a CIMB branch nearby my house, there was yellow Myvi parking right at the entrance, practically blocking the parking lot entrance! I was like WTF, hence I had to reverse out and parked at the next door building (luckily that place is open and empty). When I entered the CIMB gate, then the female driving that Myvi came out of the ATM booth entering her car. So I quickly scolded her, "Don't park like you own the place la!" and gave her the stupid gesture as well. She just kept quiet and quickly went out. What the hell are people thinking these days, so inconsiderate of others! :stupid:
there are plenty of this type around, empty parking space but dont want to park and rather stop by and block the freaking road.

Im not sure if you guys noticed, the ones with signage "baby on board" are always prone to drive idiotically.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
there are plenty of this type around, empty parking space but dont want to park and rather stop by and block the freaking road.

Im not sure if you guys noticed, the ones with signage "baby on board" are always prone to drive idiotically.
Because the driver is an adult with a baby sized brain is what they are trying to tell us :rofl:
Seen lots of them got empty spots dun want to park but rather stop in front of the parking spot
and wait for ppl....:stupid:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

somehow it reminds me of this

PANAS - Isteri Mat Yo berperang Mulut Dengan Pengawal Keselamatan - YouTube

claiming she is johor royalty n dont want to park... instead parking at the no parking lane..

n then assault guard !!! :stupid:

want to saman (even said in broken english) n then evidence said she did wrong bcoz....

all recorded on Airport CCTV

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
brain damage, she thought pak jaga tak sekolah u can buli? sorry girl, buli your own husband le
Husband didnt do anything also, I guess husband was embarrassed enough to even want to admit that he is her husband in front of public. That's why stand there and remain silent :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Husband didnt do anything also, I guess husband was embarrassed enough to even want to admit that he is her husband in front of public. That's why stand there and remain silent :rofl:
....even more embarrassing if another man teaching another man's wife....(give the impression that the actual husband donno how to deal with his OWN wife. blardy malu la....)