Idiot Drivers

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...after he drove off we were both cursing for not thinking of getting a video loh. really wasted cos very clearly can see his face as i drove nex to him. really felt like throwing a 6volt battery at his face that time hahahah. i'm keeping a camera in the car from now on...cellphone camera really too damn slow to capture anything on the move...

jimmy...lucky is not u. need to buy 7257 n 7357 today...dunno if got special or not ar? if get 1b1s wanna buy a paintball marker n inject up the palettes with either quick drying paint or paint stripper...kena this sort of ppl open up the window n start shotting.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya I think some have the camera holder on the dashboard just for easy snapping photos in front of them. I think i see once before...dunno where haha! Instead of using handphone camera.

Just remember his plate la...Melaka not very big only. See his car then just draw a middle finger at his driver's door la...then save him the trouble for showing his finger since his door adi being sketched one. :rofl:

alpina

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
We see these uneducated sohais everyday, some of them will eventually end up under a truck or against a tree. Remember a saying : Every Dog Has His Day, one day soon he may meet his match and gets killed.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hehehe...should take his face pic also lo..kasi diorang malu..!, yalor,almost same number ,yes today 1/3/2011(tuesday) got special draw for all shop mkt.buy lah,just try ur luck bet rm1 big and rm1 small lo...normally i only buy my own number big big one,that day,just last wed my number almost hit 2 nd place...can call kena nombor tapi tak dapat duit..number sama tapi lari...i never buy ibox one :bawling:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
last friday b4 i went outstation to jb.
otw in d'sara uptown roundabout an incident dat really pissed me off happened.where some stupid drivers blame others for their stupidity.
i need to go to the bhp 1st to fill up the tanks b4 sending my wife to work wif my sis in law.

on the roundabout i already gave signal i want to exit the roundabout.
this lady driver saw my signal wana go to the same lane as hers just drive thru slowly as if i was invisible...very slow and block my way.at dat time i was worried she would go straight instead.i just dun trust some women driving ability.so i slow down and decided to follow her back.
however this myvi behind this lady just follow her thru then honk me as if it was my fault to begin with!wat do he expect?want me to stop in the middle of the roundabout so dat he can drive away??
not dat kinda honk to warn me but the long horn as if very angry and i done something reckless..i know this cos later he chase my car(i was still driving as per normal as there r a couple of road bumps and my car is now lowered).then when the myvi is beside me, he gave me dat a$$h0l3 face as if its my fault to begin with!so i stare back....lucky i was not with my fren...if not i would show my fist/finger to him.btw he was alone.

dun driving out of a roundabout u haf to stop and wait for the car turn in to the road dat car give signal to exit??eventhou we're aiming the same exit...let me pass thru then u can go la...

do stupid driving and want to blame others??plain stupid and there's no way to teach stupid driver even with the current road law.they will just blame others.
and very confident like its my fault.

lexus_6666

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2007
Tesco Extra, Plentong JB:

* Nice Parking Spot U've Got There.. :adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
no shot taken....

but yesterday i saw a handicapped driver with porsche cayyene wsl 4 at the mines parking :stupid:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Went outstation to JB last couple of week..
johoreans really loves to park everywhere even on the side of the main road...haih...hahahaha!

P/s:sorry dun intend to flame any johoreans...i was just quite shock ler...
my fren even take a pic where this alza has a cone on top of it...dunno who did dat...i guess the guard at those places kowt...

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
lexus 6666,
in tesco damansara also like that, but we are recomended to park like that to maximize those parking spaces, cos most of the patrons there got families, but the parking is not enuf.......
i also park like that hehe.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
lexus 6666,
in tesco damansara also like that, but we are recomended to park like that to maximize those parking spaces, cos most of the patrons there got families, but the parking is not enuf.......
i also park like that hehe.
hahaha...true also...dats y i rarely went there...will go to giant kota damansara just for household shopping... :driver:

but as long as it didnt block/trouble anyone else parking then ok lol...for me... :)

but there are some bastard who knows their car cannot squeeze in between but still wanna try their luck...will either cost me have to wait and make long behind Q behind my car and later cars behind me blame/honked me for driving slowly to find another parking space... :bawling:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
this is why now i opt for compact cars (kei-car :p) :proud:...easy to park...but also easy to bully... lol... :boxing:

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
I'm a johorean, i stayed in KL/Slgr area for 7 years 3 years back before too. Tell u the truth, Johor most of parking is free or flat chap rate, but still ppl park like a mess, i donno y. In KL everywhere parking expensive and flat rate can be RM5 and above anytime, but not that much ppl any how park. Culture i think. ;P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What type of fabric used on Recaro SR3/SRD ?

is it suede.. or tricot.. or jacquard?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience