ideal cruising temperatures for 4age 20v?

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
bro...still keep the busted thermostat...can i borrow it...need to compare to some other model (lower temp) whether same or not...pm me

on the other note...buy external meter la bro or at least test with 1...lol...i got 1 spare just no adapter...

Last edited:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Not sure if this is somewhat related but, once without any warning, steam came out from the bonnet. Stuck in heavy traffic. Luckily was at a small section (near Bank Negara). Parked my car there. Every passer by asked what happened hahaha. No choice but to tow the car to bengkel. Upon inspection, the top part of the radiator cracked. Meter didn't show any signs of increased temperature. That time was using 2E engine which was like < 10 years ago (suddenly felt old hahaha).

With current BT, stuck in jam usually meter needle at the center. When cruising on the highway, usually at 2/5.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
i guess this thing only related once experienced you it...if not...people expect the temp meter will rise slowly giving you ample time to take action...in reality that sequence will be like...cold---warm---youre f**cked...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not sure if this is somewhat related but, once without any warning, steam came out from the bonnet. Stuck in heavy traffic. Luckily was at a small section (near Bank Negara). Parked my car there. Every passer by asked what happened hahaha. No choice but to tow the car to bengkel. Upon inspection, the top part of the radiator cracked. Meter didn't show any signs of increased temperature. That time was using 2E engine which was like < 10 years ago (suddenly felt old hahaha).

With current BT, stuck in jam usually meter needle at the center. When cruising on the highway, usually at 2/5.
Since radiator top crack, hot water leaking out will steam. I kena once too, coming down Genting. Near the foothill was jam at that time, suddenly steam coming out from engine bay. Stop to check and found top hose crack and hot water leaking out. Took out those black tape for wiring from tool box, and tape up the crack part of the hose. Lucky still got 2 bottles 1.5L drinking water. Fill up and drove home. Next day go mechanic to replace top hose.....:driver:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
bro...still keep the busted thermostat...can i borrow it...need to compare to some other model (lower temp) whether same or not...pm me

on the other note...buy external meter la bro or at least test with 1...lol...i got 1 spare just no adapter...
Sorry bro.. I left it at jms tuner..

I'll try to find it if i stop at their workshop

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
Rm70 with d o-ring

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

It's new original Toyota genuine parts :wink:
DZul,
so may i know where did u get it part? can mention the spare shop shop location or else.:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

im thinking of putting a set of hi-low adjustables absorbers for my ride. but the problem is that there is so many brands out there and im afraid if those shocks would be to stiff. Which brand is recommended?? Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience