i want to convert my car to a 4g93t mitsy

Nov 12, 2008
i have a lancer cedia, it has a standered 4g93 GDI engine, i want to upgrade to turbo, i want to put a 4g93T engine in my 2000 lancer ceida, will it just drop in or will i need to do some heavy mods to get it to fit. the issue is that the 4g93T engine is from a 4WD car and the 4g93 is from a fwd, will that effect the trasfure. any help would be great thanks...

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
2000... Cedia... I think it just the same with the GSR from CK... Just plug & play...
how much is the h/c cost for the GSR? And how much for Evo IV,V,VI ? if the price different is little, why don't u opt for an Evo?

S4PH

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
2000... Cedia... I think it just the same with the GSR from CK... Just plug & play...
how much is the h/c cost for the GSR? And how much for Evo IV,V,VI ? if the price different is little, why don't u opt for an Evo?
lancer ck (gsr) tiptronic 7-8K
lancer ck (gsr) manual 8.5-9.5K
evo IV 10K and above
evo V ??
evo VI 13-15K

this is the price that I surveyed from Kedah to KL last 3 month
all the price above is without installation and wear and tear item
in my case total lost is almost 12K with installation (lancer tiptronic) with std item
no add on gadjet, and still without register fee

Last edited:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
lancer ck (gsr) tiptronic 7-8K
lancer ck (gsr) manual 8.5-9.5K
evo IV 10K and above
evo V ??
evo IV 13-15K

this is the price that I surveyed from Kedah to KL last 3 month
all the price above is without installation and wear and tear item
in my case total lost is almost 12K with installation (lancer tiptronic) with std item
no add on gadjet, and still without register fee
The price is around there... Evo IV full cut 13k... Asked my friend who visits Chop shop regularly...
Demn... so expensive the installation... Why is that? Is it because of the Triptronic?

S4PH

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
The price is around there... Evo IV full cut 13k... Asked my friend who visits Chop shop regularly...
Demn... so expensive the installation... Why is that? Is it because of the Triptronic?
there's nothing wrong with the tiptronic tranny, the installation charge is 1.5K, then wear and tear item such as timing belt etc will cost almost 500 consider all original one, then got to do some minor wiring, since I'm installing this engine on my waja, then replacing the stock blow off valve, change the piping almost 1K for 2.5 inch piping....

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
owh... like that... thought u said we std item... so i think std... but also replaced the stock bov... hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as the distributor of the award-winning Tufoil.

It is great to gather that many of you are already using Tufoil in your engines and quite a number are also satisfied with the product thus far. Sincere thanks goes to all of you for your support for this product which has been marketed for nearly 30 years already in the States.

Lim has been involved with Tufoil for about 10 years already. Over the years, he has been able to meet and lepak with many...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience