I need some suggestions and answers. Help me out guys.

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi , i owned a Satria neo cps . and i went to kakimotor in sunway to get sparkplugs and they recommend me Denso iridium 7 0.4mm . Ok so i bought it and installed it right away. My friend (who drives an EK9 ) told me it sucks and suggested me to get NGK iridium IX 7 Instead . So i went back to Sunway -.- to exhange. But they say my neo cps was not able to fit ngk ix 7 cause they say its 0.6mm and its not compatible. So i'm not really sure anymore, I need some suggestion and answers from you sifu's who plays neo cps/non-cps . What do you guys think? hopefully i can get some answers soon so i can replace my spark plugs.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

btw my denso sparkplug model is IT22.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i drive proton wira 1.6 4g92p..does my car have speed limiter? cause even if i upgrade my exhaust system, air filter with CAI, muffler, ground cables...from previous stock i can only reach 160 and nothing more than that...after the modification i've made i can managed 165-170 only...

The question is why other cars(same model like mine) stock can reach even more than mine? if there is speed limiter how do i remove them? thanks sifus and friends:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience