I need feedback for Thailand made Wastgate

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
It's obvious thing that the quality of copy version can't be same as original.. but as long as it works and function is properly + reasonable durability.. then it could be suceed
copy version... currently I'm strugglin in damn financial problem now but it seemed like I need to get a External waste gate urgently....

So please state ur experience here... how it was...

Plz don write merely critical opinion here that " copied goods are not good at all and don buy it.. at least use ur basic experience or ur friends..

Thank u in advance...

Last edited:

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
Anyone?? or one of ur friend used it before? How was it?
How was the quality? Any problems?

PutraEvo

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Not so durable, it is totally like u buy a Thai made Levi's and original Levs'. sometime can go for years, sometimes a few days. It depends.

Original wastegates can sustain proper boost control,sharp and precise. Thai one not so consistent. sometimes leaks. It's like u buy an original Apexi's boost meter, and cheap gauge or whateva boost meter.

Of course u can use the non-original thing, but the price for a few times change of the non-original thingz can get u a price for an original thing.

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
My friends said, if you want to buy something about performance parts from Thailand, make sure it's the new one, should be no problem..
Last 5 month, my friend bougt Thailand External Wastegate (45mm, new set) and until now, there have no problem with the wastegate. (no bocor and crack).
All the best!