I love titan !!!

strike961

Dec 7, 2008
hey i just got my titan installed.

My stock Lancer GT suspension is "sports tuned" from factory with good handling, yet it is nowhere near what titan offered.

Cheers..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
alot of us here powered by Titan
sit in his cefiro or honda for ballshrinking experience :P
u have not try when do demo on their customer MPV .... at the last rear seat of MPV.... the feel is 100% more ballshrinking then a car...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hey i just got my titan installed.

My stock Lancer GT suspension is "sports tuned" from factory with good handling, yet it is nowhere near what titan offered.

Cheers..
bro congrats on ur titans
and im sure you would agree with me that titan takes "good handling" to a whole new level :adore:

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

u have not try when do demo on their customer MPV .... at the last rear seat of MPV.... the feel is 100% more ballshrinking then a car...
hahaha i sat in the rear seat of his persona also i so scared with the way uncle richard tested the car i cant imagine sitting in the last seat of an mpv with him driving lol

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

i also drive putra, may i know wat price u buy? heard lots good bout titan...
i bought secondhand bro so it was cheaper u can try and find also lah in zth or mudah or something
they got 2 options of suspension one is the basic setup in which u will use their standard suspension(not coilovers) together with ur springs this option would also improve ur handling dramatically
but the other options is u use their coilover suspension together with their spring this one is as good as track suspension already but it will cost u about 2800 from what i heard that day when i installed mine not 2 sure about the price though u can check their website for more info
but if u can get a set of coilovers u can attack any corner on the streets of malaysia with all the confidence in the world :biggrin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
yeap the waits are too long unless u be the first to reach there at 9 , park infront
wait for uncle to come, go with uncle n have coffee :P

one things titan differs from others
Inverted Monotube, im sure u cant compare any other inverted monotube brands with titan in terms of price.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
yeap the waits are too long unless u be the first to reach there at 9 , park infront
wait for uncle to come, go with uncle n have coffee :P

one things titan differs from others
Inverted Monotube, im sure u cant compare any other inverted monotube brands with titan in terms of price.
yup very true!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
[/COLOR]

hahaha i sat in the rear seat of his persona also i so scared with the way uncle richard tested the car i cant imagine sitting in the last seat of an mpv with him driving lol

yes... my friend seat in the front, i took the last seat... i miss out the AMG 6.3 that install titan testing ...:bawling:

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi guys, why not share out all your spring rates with some comments?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
yup true but the waitin is just not cool!!! even for setting! that y i gave my titan up! other then that no complaint!!!!
haha yeah the waitin was so not cool one whole day wasted for me
but i cant complain coz the end result was superb
but should do what jin said lah come at 9 and wait there :D

eldims

Sep 22, 2009
Johor Bahru
where do i get these titan suspension..? as in the actual location of the shop.. not the website or anything.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
where do i get these titan suspension..? as in the actual location of the shop.. not the website or anything.
i think the website gone also already cant find it anymore but luckily i saved the address :biggrin:
the address is:
Jalan Mewah 3/3,
Taman Pandan Mewah,
68000 Ampang, Selangor,
Malaysia.

if you are still unclear about the directions u can contact wai loong : 0123643220 he will be more than happy to guide u but the directions are extremely easy if you just type it in google maps thats how i got there :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm now driving wira se with 4g15p right? does anyone know how can i modify to it?i plan to look for a block to change..
like those 1.6 Vtec change to CRV block then become 2.0 Vtec liow..
does anyone knows?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience