i learned something new ...."this thread for all"

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
wira front door also can be opened using metal steel found on the wiper's rubber blade. those small stell blade to make the wiper's rubber blade straight.

used it b4 to open my bro's car. the alarm didnt function to unlock the car. fuse burnt. this the second time.

1st time using hangar. my bro left the key inside the car. autolock. huhu..

opp1

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Satria

Bro,

You can open the cap at the bottom but you will be obstructed by the carpet isnt it? Then how to reach the boot release?

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
if u use a 1 1/2 feet stick (thick) just stick in the hole and push as hard as u can at the angle that the booth release is at with the carpet there .it will open trust me.just give it a try. :p

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol better stop this thread............else u guys gonna give super ideas to those thiefs out there.......

ShadowN

Known Member
Dec 16, 2005
gohkokeng said:
lol better stop this thread............else u guys gonna give super ideas to those thiefs out there.......
Haha u r right. Beware for those hatchback car. This will bring u all to a nightmare.
If u think in a positive way is really a good lesson but for those negative minded u know what will happen.....'MORE CRIMES'.

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
Yeah Last Week Someone Try To Open My Car With Same Style Like Bro Rorytate Experienced...area Ppr Jln Cochrene.luckily My Alarm Buzz And Scared Them....thank God Man...But got nothing inside my car dude..what the hell they looking for man..juz cap ayam semi bucket maa..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
my neighbour also kena before... n he wanna borrow a long thin steal from me..i dun have but saw... so... i saw him just put inside d window n d car door knob open... i was...OMG... so me reply how d suitation is.. jusy 'chop' n open liaw... it was a kacil

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience