4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
i learned something new ...."this thread for all satria owners"

dear zth friends,

today i learned something new ....

today i acidently left my key in my ignition and locked the door and to make life worst my office keys were attached to the my carkeys .....

i managed to find a long coat hanger to try to open the door but failed. many people came to help but all there ideas was just a waste of time.some came with ruller and oneguy came with a saw,thinking that he was going to cut my car in half.but he and his brillint plan,sticking the saw in the side of window and trying to open it also failed. having no choice after 1 1/2 hour,i was left only to smash to window....

then from nowhere this young chinese boy came to me he was about 12-14 years old and told me uncle i can open the door for u.

shocked and laughing in my head said how are u going to do it.then this chinese boy said can i have the screw drive in your hand(the screwdriver was lended to me by a passer buyer that was helping me)then the chinese boy went under the car....

"ok this is the part u all better read carefully"

and right under the driver side door was a round rubber thing attached to the body.
he pryed the rubber thing from the body until it popped out and then there was a hole.from the hole i could see the
inside of my car carpet.then he stuck the screwdriver in and told me to push as hard as i can in the angle where the lever to open my car boot. i stuck it in and pushed at a clock 50min angle and suddenly the boot opened.....just only one attempt.

i was like WTF....

WOW.....this is much easier then other tactic to open the car when your key is stuck inside...

so i gave the boy rm 20 and he went off....

so u can all test this trick when u forget the key in the car or to steel someones subwoofer...kekekeke

by the way my car is a satria!!i'm not sure if this tactic works with other models..just try and see....

Last edited:

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
..what car are u driving...its gonna be different on different cars..i am gonna check on mine..

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Wow pretty skilled yeah that boy , and this has pro and con for satria drivers as pro is similar case like u and con is the car is easily broken in

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
open rear boot only apply to aeroback o K-cars where the rear boot is attach together wit the interior..

for wira...even u open the rear boot..but i dun thikn u can reach ur passenger o driver seat....right?

corect me if im wrong

marcuszzz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
huakenny said:
i believed the young kid is a profesional thief....imposible he knows this kind of tactic if he never do tis
maybe he read up alot on car stealing? or maybe he witnessed a theft stealing a sgti b4?

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
huakenny said:
i believed the young kid is a profesional thief....imposible he knows this kind of tactic if he never do tis

maybe he's the mastermind of most of the car crimes..
and no one suspects him because he's too young. :_:

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
man that kid....i wonder wat he will do when he grows up...hehehe

Daihatsu Mira

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Sabah
Visit site
nowaday no matter how old are u...
just care how much money can u bring back to your home...
matbe that kid is trained to open the car hood and boot ...
haha..just my 2 cents...

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
yeah.. good trick.. still need to check with my car on that.. however, for sedans, still need to pass the rear seats for access to cabin.. for 1.5 wira sedan, rear seats non foldable, no way of using this option.. BTW, I tried the press alarm via handphone thing and it doesn't work.. heheh..

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
well, bits on my experience.

3 years back.....

I was doing some thing to my car(turbo related shitties) which is below my house. I'm staying in apartment but lucky me, it's just on the 1st floor.

Then a Iswara came, 1 young chap and 2 sweet thing came out and walked away. Then they walked back in few minutes time. They peep into their Iswara and it's like waiting for phone call style. Looked up the apartment as well.

I thought they were waiting for a friend but unfortunately their friend is not in or somehow.

The young chap walked towards me.

Asked if i have a metal ruler or something that is long, stiff and sturdy(I almost showed them my 'tool' - LOL just kidding) I said No and asked why. The guy told me that he left the car key inside and unable to unlock the car. They are not locale as well, and the best part is the car is being borrowed from a uncle so that this young chap can bring the 2 sweet thing out...LOL...pity that guy

So i tried, with some blade, the door handle lift and try prying inside as well. But tak jadi.

I realise the door handle is loose and i wonder why. To my surprise, as i pry a little bit more, the whole door handle came off~!!!!

Used a long nose plier, pulled the metal that is connecting to the door lock and unlocked it. Alarm buzzed~ but de-activated by the young chap.

I took a look at the door handle, and ya know what? The door handle is made of plastic, and there is a screw tightening the body and the door handle. But it couldnt stay firm if screw to plastic only. The door handle part has a plastic nut that is being moulded into the plastic, in such the screw place into it nicely. It was the part of nut and the plastic door handle that came loose.

Have to glue it back for the kids, dismantle the door trim, install back the door handle and screw it back. It's even tougher than to take the door handle off~!

3 of them thank me and offer me some cash which i did not take. Heart asked me to get one of the girls contact (leggy, big eyes, nice body, exactly like japanese anime girls) but turn out i didnt do so. *regret*

As walking back to my car, my nose as high as the sky, felt like a HERO....LOL...then continued to work on my car shitties....

That is how easy to open a car's door

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0mnP9rgQ_E4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Continuing from where we left off ----> How to install ICE part #1

Now that you've gotten your HU wiring figured out, it's time to fit in the power and speaker wires. I'm not fond of using the stock wiring mainly because :

#1 - It's too thin. Doesn't...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience