i fail to pull my car back to striaght line

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
:D i dunno how to explain , hope u understand.
when i got into left 90degree corner, i rev to let my rear off from traction. then after enter into the junction i trying to make my car striaght but always will cause my rear swing to left and right then back to the line.
:lol: :lol:
180 turn then i can handle but when 90degree always get this hahaha.. no skill..
it was a AE86 trueno coupe, no LSD. stock suspension.
i tired my street / drag TE27 to drift but fail, my suspension setup was too much traction for rear wheel. hard to make the rear off traction. the grip cause my car don't listen to what i want it to do.

TODA6866

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
of cuz ur car can nvr listen to wat u say :lol: :lol:

i think probably u revv ur car n steered too much.....btw, is the floor wet? simple rule of drifting, jz steer ur wheels at direction of the road u heading.......

dats 2 cents worth of advice

over n out....... :D

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Hard angled drifts were probably too much for the stock suspension, not to mention open diff. When you lift off the throttle, the car stops pushing forward, the rear outside spring rebounds, coupled with stock dampers with soft rebound dampening, it throws the weight to the other side too quickly, hence the fish-tailing.

Try to steer back to neutral and ease off the throttle when the car is already pointing the exit of the turn.

Just my 2 cents.

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
just make sure you're brother are not furious when he know you drift his car..hehehe..which road u try?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros & pros,

just wanna ask? how to know whether the sports spring still can be used or not/kong just by itself?

i got my pren sports spring brand monza ie progressive sports spring but he said had be using it for 1 1/2 year alredi. is it kong alredi or can be used it.

i don wan to pasang it and later knowing that its kong alredi. waste my $$$.

can help aaa all the sifus in zth. thanks a lot bros.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience