Hyundai owner photo gallery

eastbay

Mar 28, 2006
Taiping
www.myiq.net.my
Me? Hehe not yet i think. Especially coz of i already spent for my gearbox and air conditioning system. ( and raya also ). Will try to post my ride pic in this week. :shades_smile:

eastbay

Mar 28, 2006
Taiping
www.myiq.net.my
Hehe..still here la.Hibernate in Penang now. Bro BS, remember last time i sent to you my gearbox pics via mms? :_:

Daniel, last time my gearbox ball bearing pecah. So got to change clutch plate and the bearing itself. :cry_smile:

About my air conditioning system, i already recond my compressor. Cost me rm100 only.

I got to edit first my ride pics.Especially my face and my plate number.Hehe.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
no need to edit your face and number plate lah.
let us cucuk when we see u on the road mah :p

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
eastbay, in Penang? Can look for fellow Coupe owner, Ace, for TT. :)
How much you pay for to change clutch plate and bearing?
Wah, you're lucky to repair your compressor for rm100 only.
I need to change mine with an original one for rm1500+.
I almost fainted when I hear the price.

zique, so eager to cucuk member's car meh?
hahaha....

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Charles, yeah, I'm broke after changing the compressor.
No warranty for original compressor.
While recond compressor that cost around rm400 to rm500 have 3 months warranty.
Isn't that weird?

eastbay

Mar 28, 2006
Taiping
www.myiq.net.my
sorry for lambat reply..:)

Latest news from me..my ride is at jpj Seberang Prai. They hold my car. Reason : Not renew my roadtax. Lately im busy in Penang, so im forgot to renew it. Try to settle it asap. :P

Zique, i will not edit my plate num. Hehehe... So easier for me to identified our member in this forum ( who that cucuk my car ). But face got to edit la.. :embaressed_smile:

Daniel, i forgot already about it ( cost for clutchplate and bearing ). I will try to look for receipt again. :)

About compressor, this is the best thing. I found one small factory that do recond compressor. And it just take bout 4-5 hours only. And cost u RM100. What they do is they change our compressor pistons. The only prob that i had is they not put the gasket properly. And it cost me another RM100 including instalation.. But now all in good shape :)

Tomorrow ( Friday ), if anyone stay nearby wit ikea damansara/ KOta damansara that intrested to know that factory location, let me know.

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
GS Car Audio near Jln 222 sucks, I went there last Sunday, wanted to do the balancing for my car tyres. They had a very unexperience guy unscrew my car wheel nuts. Ended up spoit the wheel nuts.

So I make a complaint, the boss get angry, immediately refused to do balancing for my car tyres, and gave me a new set of nuts. He said he don't mind earning that little money for balancing and alignment.

Please please, never go GS Car Audio at 222, the price there is expensive, and the people there are too proud of themselves. I guess is because they get too many company business.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
eastbay,
sorry for late reply too... hehehe...
Last two friday busy.
Maybe we can make it other day to visit the factory?
I'm interested to know the factory because I don't want to pay another large amount to fix my compressor. :)

Wah, what kind of customer service is this.
I agreed that we boycott those type of shops that proud of themselves and choose customers to do business.
They sucks!

Last edited:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Charles, you watch too much of Ripley's believe it or not. hahahaha....just kidding...

Just wanna ask, what is the name of the Hyundai spare parts centre located at 222?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,

need some help here...
i tried to wire up everything but it seems that the meter doesn't get any signal from the water temp sensor :(

what i did..
1. tap ciggie lighter wire and connect to (+)
2. tap ciggie lighter ground wire to (-)
3. wire up the sensor
4. ground meter body to dashboard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience