Hyundai owner photo gallery

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Roy, not that bad service, but they are extremely proud of themselve. Probably because I don't drive big car like their existing customers.

limch1 said:
GS Car Audio near Jln 222 sucks, I went there last Sunday, wanted to do the balancing for my car tyres. They had a very unexperience guy unscrew my car wheel nuts. Ended up spoit the wheel nuts.

So I make a complaint, the boss get angry, immediately refused to do balancing for my car tyres, and gave me a new set of nuts. He said he don't mind earning that little money for balancing and alignment.

Please please, never go GS Car Audio at 222, the price there is expensive, and the people there are too proud of themselves. I guess is because they get too many company business.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
zero for their customer service.
charles, how come you go audio shop to do balancing, just curious. :biggrin:

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Actually I wanted to change the car curtain which was fitted there by Kah Bintang. They did not carry the car curtain which gave them multiple problems.

This GS actually combine with the tyres shop. I guess the Kah Bintang also sub their tyres service to them. They use the torque wrenge for the wheel lug nut.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Samulai: ok lah... been busy with my new work. :D but finally can spare the time to come in here and ka ka chiau chiau

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fellow veterans,

Recently very itchy wanna mod my 07' LMST to provide better driving experience. Hehe.

I need some suggestions as I know nothing about modding cars and am totally virgin in car technicals! Since this car is built on low quality, I dont think I want to put too much cash in it. Gonna just stick to the cheapest. So, no turbo and high-end mods for me =P

I want to mod the car to be more fun, not just to be faster. Fun would be more important hehe. And I'm into taking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience