Hyundai MATRIX

anzacs02

Dec 4, 2003
D'sara
hi hyundai fan,

hav any of you got the idea on this car performance,maintenance,sparepart,resale value...etc...etc...

hav a friend thinking to get one but need more info on this car...

thanks,
regards

^^ED^^

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
Every car sure has pros & cons.

For matrix the worse was the FC .... other than that is rated between good and excellent.

Those info was from several hyundai forum .... :)

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Originally posted by anzacs02@Sep 7 2004, 15:28
hi hyundai fan,

hav any of you got the idea on this car performance,maintenance,sparepart,resale value...etc...etc...

thanks,
regards
[snapback]367837[/snapback]​

hyundai matrix......hmm the car is designed by the ferrari designer !!!
very stabil n comfort car.....driving the car jz very relax n feel nothing when the gear is shifting.......if the person can pay 4 the waja or vios maintenance of course the matrix is not a problem!!! n i not mean everything is cheap but mostly the price is reasonable!!!

anzacs02 : ur friend wanna get 1? i can help u !!! pm me how is ur friends need to know n i explain it to u or him!

talkman38

Apr 6, 2005
hi hyundai fan,

thanks,
regards

Comfort and value for money !!! FC is about.....440km for RM 62-65 . Well thats a mixture of town and highway driving and running on 16"rim

tonyt

Apr 18, 2005
Ampang
Visit site
Congrats ^^ED^^ on your new Matrix.
I'm also a Matrix owner (imported model & 12 months already). Just for your info, look out for the rear exhaust muffler. There is an issue regarding this item. It's very prone to rust which will caused premature leakages.
In my 12 months with the car I've sent it back twice for warranty claims..., for the muffler and battery.
Other than that, its quite ok!

tonyt

Apr 18, 2005
Ampang
Visit site
I'm also a Matrix owner (imported model & 12 months already). Just for your info, look out for the rear exhaust muffler. There is an issue regarding this item. It's very prone to rust which will caused premature leakages.
In my 12 months with the car I've sent it back twice for warranty claims..., for the muffler and battery.

Iori

Mar 2, 2005
hello... first time here....
my friend just got Matrix, it is comfortable, but 1 thing is i can hear the noise
very clear from outside. so many noise likes, tyre, other vehicles, even a bike passing by also can hear very clear... do u guys notice?

^^ED^^

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
yeah ... that mean sound proof need to be done on several part ...

I will snap the photo on every part I did ... Cheers !!:D

^^ED^^

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
tonyt said:
In 12 months time visited twice is consider "good", it compare to Proton atleast 5 times and above ... :D

My ex ride was Iswara ... totally cannot tahan. And sell out at 1.5 years ...

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
the best car i've been seen....

long term n for sure for family car....
really recommended

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everyone, im new to this forum and i have a question, my family has owned a perodua kancil l200 for years now and we have plans to restored it. my question is has the mira l200 body kit available for sale here? im from brunei btw

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience