HyPer Baby Project 1 - G4GB Beta 2 transplant

timbell

May 27, 2010
Klang + Kajang
Hi all,

Here is one of recent projects done by HyPer (HyPer | Facebook)

Body: Hyundai Getz Sportiz Version
Engine: G4GB Beta 2
Ecu: Haltech Sprint 500

For the moment, the car still using the original setup from Speedworks for the Hotbits dual piping and suspension, K&N intake & etc

zeuz

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Excellent job now they can believe wit true eye

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
but i dont get it.u are using standalone ecu...for what mod?now i got it,change the ecu first,the other parts after...but the question is,is there performance parts for that getz

Last edited:

zeuz

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Tis is mine egb18c i know b series alot of pnp item but i think every one hv their own taste....n....follower. See my thread in hyundai forum....n done rnd on gsr ck on my accent 2004....turbo kit wit LT10C + X4. .....and now 2.0/2.4 head n blok....
Part i think i got it alot same as b series turbo kit. ...hi comp.....n....supercharge...so there is a healthy improvement for hyundai performance. ..don u tink sooo....

Attachments

Last edited:

timbell

May 27, 2010
Klang + Kajang
G4GB is Beta II 1.8/2.0 head & block engine.

Fitting the G4GB into small getz engine bay, is main task of this project where the initial power plant is only 1.4cc engine.

I believe this is the first getz used the G4Gb is Malaysia, correct me if im wrong.

Regards

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It appears that Lamborghini have filed a claim with the trademark office for the name ‘Aventador,’ leading to the mandatory speculation that it could be the name for the Murcielago’s replacement.

A select group of customers were treated to a preview of the new raging bull at Sant’Agata recently and word is that the Lamborghini Aventador...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience