hwl hi-lo/soft-hard

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Question!:::

does this type of adjustable can be serviced,repaired,or to change the spring??

if can change spring does titan's spring can be fitted to this???

:adore:

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
i prefer tein ove titan
Tein is over my budget bro.. And there must be some reason why ppl recommend TITAN over TEIN.

Wait till this weekend I send my ride to my mechanice and let him has a check... I foresee my absorber really kong d based on the symptom observed. :hmmmm:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Does HWL got superstrut for AE101/AE111?

i asked a few shop, they never heard of it...

:hmmmm:

mottrang

Dec 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
used D2 hi lo for waja almost 3 month...
feel ok... smooth bumpy... comportable also... cornering tip top...
even preggy mama got no komplen at all hehehe...

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
I also was planning for a adjustable suspension. Recon tein with 6 months warranty can get for rm2.2k.How much for a 2nd hand titan?My fren did to his proton gen2 and they quote him rm3.5k...If dat is the price,must rethink and rethink harder.

Can somebody clarify why titan is far better than tein?Maybe can be use as reference later...

thankss...

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
I also was planning for a adjustable suspension. Recon tein with 6 months warranty can get for rm2.2k.How much for a 2nd hand titan?My fren did to his proton gen2 and they quote him rm3.5k...If dat is the price,must rethink and rethink harder.

Can somebody clarify why titan is far better than tein?Maybe can be use as reference later...

thankss...
go for wat the pocket permits u...

think about the aftersales service.
do u how much to service tein abs?
i only know that titan cost abt rm80 per piece for servicing.

tein second hand has 6 month warranty...titan new comes with 24 months warranty.

tein some people told me has imitation also nowadays...but im not to sure coz never got the chance to find the imitation ones.

just sharing the info i know... :peace:

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
If titan adjustable is really dat good, i think it is not too much troublesome to fork out a huge pile of money for it. As long as we achieve what we want. Some ppl tends to buy/change their suspension setup a few times b4 they obtain desired setting. If titan adjustable can guaranteed what we want..No ppl will ever wasted their money changing suspension setup anymore...

Is it true dat titan suspension can offer both performance and comfort?Usually u need to sacrifice 1 to get the other 1...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience