HWL adjustable problem, need help

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
howiechoo said:
all right then.....say wat u wan to...

if u think a high spring and damping rate will not crack the car body or minimum risk, then i think u should gain more experience on suspension setup and view more example....
okay...i concede... i do not wish to continue arguing since you and i stand firmly on our beliefs...it will not end up in a good way in the end i am sure if we continue...

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
the risk of cracking is very minimal.. just ur butt n teeth that will crack or fall off..

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
butthead said:
okay...i concede... i do not wish to continue arguing since you and i stand firmly on our beliefs...it will not end up in a good way in the end i am sure if we continue...
it;s just a discussion..

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
as far as all the HWL adjustable we received for service hasn't got any big damage done. slight low on oil level and minor leaking only. could give it a go. not recommend to buy APM adjustable (the reverse monoshock version) though. It's impossible to fix once it's shell wear out.

Last edited:

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
the seller said just over warranty...and he already bring to factory to services before warrant over...
so.,i think condition are still ok.
anyway thanks all the sifu here.....
thank you

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
howiechoo said:
it;s just a discussion..
a discussion could also end up in flames... so better stop before too late...

Target Design said:
the seller said just over warranty...and he already bring to factory to services before warrant over...
so.,i think condition are still ok.
anyway thanks all the sifu here.....
thank you
you should still give the condition a check before you make the deal.. most important is if there are any dents on the damper case... any scratches on the rod... other than that it should be fine...

is it any cheaper than buying a new set??? cos sometimes a new set is only a bit more than buying an old set and revalving it...

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
the seller sell me RM800....izzit worth or not with this price?
new one i think is RM1680

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Target Design said:
the seller sell me RM800....izzit worth or not with this price?
new one i think is RM1680
it is the best you check with them on the price of servicing a set of Waja adjustables...

then there are the workmanship price for installing the adjustables on your car... you add here and there... sometimes it is more worth buying a new set if it is only a bit extra... got warranty somemore...just my opinion

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Fiat 500 is a darling among European tuning houses and the latest to release a hardcore 500 is German tuning firm Pogea Racing. It's unknown which model was used as a base car but our source is suggesting that it was either an Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari or a Abarth 500 Esseesse, whatever it is the end result is quite astonishing for a car of this size...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience