Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hehe..it happens to me all the time...especially in foreign and new place
haha,we're in same boat! but it still happen to u currently? for me,after study in secondary..no more already..

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
bro ettm_14,im curious and wanna knw...having this kind of special ability...will u find any difficulties in ur daily life or other problem?but i think u alrdy use to it...am i right?

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Experience 4:

P/S: PLease tell me to stop if i bored you guys to death!

Okay, this is one of the most recent experience, I am in the sales line, and travelling is part and parcel of my work, the place i dread most at the moment is Kota Bahru,

ok, as salesman we stay in budget hotel, and i always stay in one the motels (near HAYAKI if you all are from Kota Bahru,Jalan Kebun Sultan)

Ok, i will always get the feel of being pressed down by supernatural force when i sleep there, especially room 221, (the rates are cheap, so no choice)

I will always leave my room light on, tv on when i sleep,

This time was no difference, i slept off due to the long journey from KL, and i was expecting the feeling of being pressed down, only this time i woke up, still not being able to move, i see one lady in white, long long long black hair, smiling at me by my bedside,

I prayed so hard and it was so long as compared to the rest of my experiences(nprmally 30 seconds) this was way too long, i kept on praying and suddenly i jolt up and she was gone,
i freaked out and tried to physcho myself saying that its just a dream, i woke up to the toilet and i saw sent shivers down my spine-my window was WIDE OPEN!the window can only be unlocked from inside!

could not sleep after that, lepak with the uncle downstairs, he looked at me, he say "You ok ah?nampak tak sihat je, ade barang kacau?"

SH*T

I am going again this week...damn worried, maybe pay more on my own to change hotel...

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

**i realised people whom are closed to me will experience it once or twice,like my girlfriend, she hears things after she knew me..!!!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
maybe she got eat ur saliva tats y got this talent also :smokin:

thanks for sharing bro,keep it coming

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
ma...bet!!!!! u'll make me can't sleep well to9 la!!!:banghead::banghead:bulu roma all up ready....can't drop down err........:banghead::banghead:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Gee, i simply lurve ghost stories..:love:
keep it up, guys..
am currently reading Russell Lee's True Singapore Ghost Stories novels..
reads all his series books..

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Time to share mine , and my sister's and my senior's

It was year 2001 , after celebration of NYE's @ Sunway , we went to Old Town Mamak , opposite the big wet market ,

2am++ we left to a place of my friend nearby , so i was driving my friend's car , window down , and playing the "Rock DJ" by Robbie at moderate volume ... we were cruising while enjoying the cool night ,

forgot 2 mention which road i took , hmmm it was the Campbell Soup road , where shady trees nearly covers the streetlight , yeah , that was many yrs ago , now it has been trimmed , back then it was dark , really dark ,

what happened was i 1st spotted few stray dogs on the opposite direction howling , which is nothing special i guess , and all of a sudden , the background of the song was Women crying in pain , or shld i say begging for mercy , yes , it was so clear that i still remember it today , no doubt it was female voices/cries ,

at 1st thought it was my own imagination , but as i cruise on it's getting louder and louder + the dog's howling , so i couldn't bear with it anymore , i looked left , and my friend was alrdy staring @ me all this while , i asked him , u heard what i heard ? he replied yeah , then i just WOT and get the f*ck out of there ...
_________________________________________________________________________________

i went camping a few years back in *shite , i dun remember where" , all the way up fr jalan kuching to the forestry area , nvm come back 2 that later

yeah around 7 of us went , 2 of my friends and I decided to hike deep into the jungle by the river , we walked for quite some time , overgrown trees blocking lights fr reaching the river bed although it was quite shallow , all of a sudden i smell something foully , freaking smelly , then i asked my friend , can u smell it , and he said "sorry i just farted" , what the **** i said , then he and the other one laughed ,

i would say all the way in there's nothing much except cleaner and clearer waters , we trekked in for like 45 minutes , and ended up like in a game , where u face difficulty continuing , let me explain that , the stream was flowing downhill so basically we are trekking uphill and of coz there's some parts u need to climb higher , but the fascinating is , the way the trees that have fallen are clearly blocking our path , and the way it grows is that it just looks like a mouth , in which the branches bents oval something like that ...
|||||||^^|||||||||
|||||||___|||||||||

so we decided since the path was blocked and there's some difficulties going deeper , we decided to turn back , and while on the way back , something shines that grabbed my attention ... it was a pierce of vase , i assume , with a very beautiful engraving on it , it was a broken one , but it looked so beautiful and something just tells me to pick it up ,

i bent down and hand almost reaching it when i was pulled back by my friend , coz they saw me staying back alone and looking downwards into the riverbed , so they came to me and pulled me just in time b4 i touched it , was glad i did not , or else god knows , i mean it's kinda impossible for something 2 just be there , u dun see rubbish , u dun see bottles , nothing , super clean , but all of a sudden a piece of "whatever" is there ... fishy aint it ...
_________________________________________________________________________________

Kesas Highway , friend was driving his Kancil many2 years ago , was at middle lane , all of a sudden a very fast car was approaching on his lane , he signalled and took left , the car took a left as well and was closing in ,

friend did not care and continue driving , and all of a sudden , he was hit , he took the shock and managed to controlled it , and was cursing when he was hit fr the back , composure regains and take a look at rearview , nothing ... no car , no nothing ... he stopped aside and walked out and went to the back , and Nothing , amazing huh , something hit him fr behind , and there it was , nothing happened to the car ...

i'll stop here see if i've bored any1 yet ....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i went camping a few years back in *shite , i dun remember where" , all the way up fr jalan kuching to the forestry area , nvm come back 2 that later

yeah around 7 of us went , 2 of my friends and I decided to hike deep into the jungle by the river , we walked for quite some time , overgrown trees blocking lights fr reaching the river bed although it was quite shallow , all of a sudden i smell something foully , freaking smelly , then i asked my friend , can u smell it , and he said "sorry i just farted" , what the **** i said , then he and the other one laughed ,

i would say all the way in there's nothing much except cleaner and clearer waters , we trekked in for like 45 minutes , and ended up like in a game , where u face difficulty continuing , let me explain that , the stream was flowing downhill so basically we are trekking uphill and of coz there's some parts u need to climb higher , but the fascinating is , the way the trees that have fallen are clearly blocking our path , and the way it grows is that it just looks like a mouth , in which the branches bents oval something like that ...
|||||||^^|||||||||
|||||||___|||||||||

so we decided since the path was blocked and there's some difficulties going deeper , we decided to turn back , and while on the way back , something shines that grabbed my attention ... it was a pierce of vase , i assume , with a very beautiful engraving on it , it was a broken one , but it looked so beautiful and something just tells me to pick it up ,

i bent down and hand almost reaching it when i was pulled back by my friend , coz they saw me staying back alone and looking downwards into the riverbed , so they came to me and pulled me just in time b4 i touched it , was glad i did not , or else god knows , i mean it's kinda impossible for something 2 just be there , u dun see rubbish , u dun see bottles , nothing , super clean , but all of a sudden a piece of "whatever" is there ... fishy aint it ...
i think that should be templer park

keep it coming bro!

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i think that should be templer park

keep it coming bro!
yeah yeah , templer's park ...

ok now go to my sister's story , so often get posted over S.E.A for projects , leading teams , firing the entire department etc etc

at once i remember she was in Thailand , stayed in a particular studio apartment for few weeks , she encountered a few occasion when things just dun seem right.

once , her water bottle was hidden far right into the kitchen's shelves , yes it's a place most likely u place unused or under utilized items in there , she was searching high low for it and after ransacking the whole apartment and she finally found it placed deeped into the shelf/cabinet ....

but she was a brave person , she believes that if she doesn't disturb them , she will sleep in peace , not when another piece of her item was hidden , which was a belt , wore it the day b4 , put it on the table and next day gone missing , searched in out, high low and it was under the bed , u must be thinking , maybe it fell and slipped underneath , but the fact is those bedframe have no space in between them , urm something like it covers 4 sides of the frame , leaving no space or gap between one end and the other , so how the hell it found it's way down there ?

sister enjoys wine as well , took a glass of red wine out into the apartment's balcony when all of a sudden , a strong pungent smell of jasmine sucked up into her nostrils , she was at the 10th floor , i mean well , could be coincidence which she acted cool and walked in instead , fine then maybe it's time 2 sleep , while brushing her teeth , the toilet's light flickers , and then turned off , funny thing is when she checked the switch , it was off , -_-" , turned it back on but failed , well , she just mumbles to herself and quickly grabbed the blanket and sleep , but she stayed strong and did not move out until the last day , oh well ...

so how the hell the belt can slipped underneath , oh well ...

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for evoz create this thread...at least this month got "entertainment"...

did u guy exprienced the ghost tekan your whole body until cannot move and unspeakable during sleep?

many ppl said is too stress...i can tell its not cos i exprienced b4...that time i was only 8-9years olds...i saw with my own eyes...its like a hollowman or shadowman...that time,all i can do is stare at IT...until IT release me n walk pass the wall...after that,my whole body sweat n tired bcos of struggling...then go back to sleep...

still got chapter 2...(after graduate)
To be honest, I experienced this a few times per year.
I'm not sure whether this is "pushed" down by something else or what.
But in a scientific way, they said this is because your mind is awake but your body is still in a sleeping status, so you know what happens beside you but you can't move/speak.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
awesome thread....
bro ettm14 is budak EC???
plenty of stories over there....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
just got some stories - true stories that shared to me by some friends.....posting it tmr...now bit scary lor........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taking a look back at the Almera Turbo one year on, let's talk about power. It's always easy to forget that at the heart of this zippy sedan sits a puny but potent, perfected 1.0T engine. More so, it's effectively a miniature sized performance powerplant with 1/4 the potency of its Nissan GTR cousin.

100ps / 152nm / 999cc 3 cylinder turbo / CVT / FWD / 1076kg / 180kmh / Almera VL RM83,888 SST...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience