Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
just last nigh while i'm sanding some thing before painting prep....around 1240 am midnight i heard short laugh like: he hehe~ and immediately it started to rain.....

the sound came from on top of house roof in front of my house row...dayummm :blackeye:

but since no sighting anything weird....no other chaining event happens...so i just continue my work and finish it like nothing happens :p
Wah! bro., you work on it until what time. It did not come down to help you?.....:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Wah! bro., you work on it until what time. It did not come down to help you?.....:biggrin:
till around 1am i think....

inside my head...no matter what i must finish this task first... :biggrin:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
I have 1 story... this is a story at my office server room.
The server room is just 3 rolls of cubical away from my room and in front of the server room is a pantry room. This server room is all glass windows. So what ever you do inside there ppl can see it clearly from out site.

1 night, my colleague and her girl friend was taking supper in the pantry room. the girl was sitting facing the server room and my colleague was sitting facing inside (that mean facing her la). They were eating and chit chat. The girl suddenly just stare at the server room and my colleague was thinking what is going on. He also look at the server room but see nothing and so he ask the girl what did she saw. She said she saw a white thing with long hair and no eyes starring at them in side the server room. My colleague also got scare and tried to look again but he see nothing. So, he told her to sit facing the other direction and finish her food so that they can leave the pantry. So they quickly finish and left.

After 1 week my colleague and his girl friend meet again at the pantry room at the same time for supper again. She look in to the server again to see whether what she see is still there or not. Guess what, the thing is still there. This time is half face facing out look at them.
Dont know how true is it but it seems like only she can see it. I tried to look into the server room to see but couldn't see anything.

hopefully I did not see it... ha:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The server room is just 3 rolls of cubical away from my room and in front of the server room is a pantry room. This server room is all glass windows. So what ever you do inside there ppl can see it clearly from out site.

1 night, my colleague and her girl friend was taking supper in the pantry room. the girl was sitting facing the server room and my colleague was sitting facing inside (that mean facing her la). They were eating and chit chat. The girl suddenly just stare at the server room and my colleague was thinking what is going on. He also look at the server room but see nothing and so he ask the girl what did she saw. She said she saw a white thing with long hair and no eyes starring at them in side the server room. My colleague also got scare and tried to look again but he see nothing. So, he told her to sit facing the other direction and finish her food so that they can leave the pantry. So they quickly finish and left.

After 1 week my colleague and his girl friend meet again at the pantry room at the same time for supper again. She look in to the server again to see whether what she see is still there or not. Guess what, the thing is still there. This time is half face facing out look at them.
Dont know how true is it but it seems like only she can see it. I tried to look into the server room to see but couldn't see anything.

The worst thing is the server room is colder than normal because of the servers right? Meaning if *they* are there you won't be able to feel the coldness? HEhehe.. daaaaaaaamn

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
The worst thing is the server room is colder than normal because of the servers right? Meaning if *they* are there you won't be able to feel the coldness? HEhehe.. daaaaaaaamn
No man, NO!

I need to deal with servers every now and then. Mati laaaa :stupid:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not only that, that room usually is empty, right? You know what happens if a house is left empty for a long time.....:smokin:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site

In the end, its her own reflection :biggrin::biggrin:

But dayum, work till need to ear SUPPER in office?! :stupid:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

If server down then you know what happens loh :biggrin:

Maybe the 3rd time she take a meal there can see full face lol

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
yup..my office server room is always on 21 degree stable. sometimes it goes crazy temperature goes up to 26 all of sudden but air cond all ok very cold.. have to stay in server room for a while than the temperature only slowly go back down..

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

If server down then you know what happens loh :biggrin:

Maybe the 3rd time she take a meal there can see full face lol
the first time already see full face de lo... second time is see half face.
She suspect is the same one that make havoc at down stairs warehouse carousel area.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

In the end, its her own reflection :biggrin::biggrin:

But dayum, work till need to ear SUPPER in office?! :stupid:
Hard working ma...some more lazy to go down to canteen. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Not only that, that room usually is empty, right? You know what happens if a house is left empty for a long time.....:smokin:
nope.. is not empty...is full of servers..:biggrin:
everyday we will go in to change backup tape.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

No man, NO!

Is better not to know they are there even though there are really there:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

No man, NO!

Is better not to know they are there even though there are really there:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I don't think she will look from now on.....
yes, now everytime she will face inside the pantry room instead of facing the server room.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

There is one happening at the Warehouse Carousel area, night shift and is only 8.30pm where everyone will go for break. Sometime some operators/storekeeper will stay back and not taking their break. There is this storekeeper he alone stay back to do his job and all others already went for break. he was working half way and he feel like there is something touching his shoulder, he just use his hand to sweep, did not look at it at all and continue his work. suddenly... he saw hair coming down from his site touching his shoulder, he got shock and look up. U know what, she saw this think hanging upside down staring at him. He slowly move backwards, calmly walk ont of carousel store and run the hell out of the warehouse area. After that incident, no body dare to stay back when break time and the person that saw that thing MC for 2 weeks and resign.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The car that has taken the world by storm is now in Malaysia. Naza Group of Companies introduced the multiple award-winning Chevrolet Cruze at an event launched by Prime Minister Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak.

The Chevrolet Cruze is equipped with a 1.8-liter, 4-cylinder power plant that generates...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience