HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
mist,

240 on straight and late 100m braking, you must have got darn good brakes! what brakes setup are you having? i know Adam has got a perfect brake setup though. 2:32 on semi and traffic...salute!!

between, which turbo setup for your SR20? cheers:driver:
i was told u could do a 270km/h on d straight tony.. and u braked way before the 200m braking point...

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
adam: wah... u so belittle tony ka... he bring his thai rb powered rocket come cucuk yr csl backside....

Bump: adam: wah... u so belittle tony ka... he bring his thai rb powered rocket come cucuk yr csl backside....

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
sa6yeuro,

not yet!! awaiting for goodies to come :)

Bump: sa6yeuro,

not yet!! awaiting for goodies to come :)

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
blackie and adam,

if i have done that, then i must be now browsing the net in heaven or in hell...hell most probably..:wavey:

anyway, frens in MME offered me some used and reburnt Michelin slicks, let see how the tyres reduce the time as they claimed able to reduce 4 secs easily...:banghead:

Bump: blackie and adam,

if i have done that, then i must be now browsing the net in heaven or in hell...hell most probably..:wavey:

anyway, frens in MME offered me some used and reburnt Michelin slicks, let see how the tyres reduce the time as they claimed able to reduce 4 secs easily...:banghead:

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
blackie and adam,

Bump: blackie and adam,

eh, tony... got spare set for me? :smokin:

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Saw a white Subaru SPec C RA R in GP3. Very fast, daring and good driver too. IS he a member here?

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
blackie and Adam,

let me see wht can i do, but they are all 18"..:rofl: bugger 48 pieces for one 12 hours race which costs USD400 each!..damn it!!

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
blackie,

hahhaa...and the best thing is, the new set of tyres can only last you 28 laps, the most! any brake jamming could have a flat spot on it instantly and its gone...burp!
:rofl:

adam,
right a way..

Bump: blackie,

hahhaa...and the best thing is, the new set of tyres can only last you 28 laps, the most! any brake jamming could have a flat spot on it instantly and its gone...burp!
:rofl:

adam,
right a way..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELLO GUYZ,

NEED HELP!
MY CAR PROBLEM IS WHEN I PULL MY THROTLE UNTIL 5500RPM ONWARD, MY MACHINE WAS JERKING...DUNNNO WHY?
I HAD CHANGE MY COMPUTER BOX, IGNITION COIL, CABLE PLUG, SPARK PLUG (USE THE COLD ONE) THE PROB. STILL APPEAR ..
MY HEAD WAS CARCKED NOW... NEED OPINION A.S.A.P
TQ

-4E LOVERS-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience