HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

kennji

Known Member
Mar 4, 2004
Cyberjaya
Visit site
its normal to get too excited...i spun too when i first went for track a few years ago. lol~ about the overtaking, i've questioned them during debrief and they can only suggest to do it safely since there is a difference in skill among the drivers out there. loose hose is normal case. i kena also that day. luckily nothing seems to be broken, at least for now...check up time i guess...:nurse:

tkytky

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2007
PJ
tkyphoto.blogspot.com
Hi,

This is my first outing in sepang and i in GP1 and driving a very slow perodua Myvi :banghead:......i enjoy myself and learn a lot track skill. Sorry if i offended anyone....u guys car are very fast especially those in GP2 and GP3.......hope to see u guys in action soon.....:biggrin:

AlvinHPC

Dec 13, 2006
Thank you all for participating. Yes, some are ban from future HPC track days due to dangerous driving and ignoring flags and rules. Even if F1 drivers makes a mistake they are fine or ban. At HPC we take safety seriously so that everyone can enjoy a day of driving on track and driving home too.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Agree w/ u Alvin... I wonder why some ppl dont look @ the flag. even in open track ppl also dont look at the flag??!! too kancheong may be?? I also wonder in the group 3 brefing, when ken ask some one which corner r they in... some of them also didn't know which corner r them in..??

sidious

Dec 1, 2008
www.myvi.com.my
Thank you all for participating. Yes, some are ban from future HPC track days due to dangerous driving and ignoring flags and rules. Even if F1 drivers makes a mistake they are fine or ban. At HPC we take safety seriously so that everyone can enjoy a day of driving on track and driving home too.
is there a ban list to refer to? just for reference i mean.. ..

AlvinHPC

Dec 13, 2006
Not really. We are compiling a list now.

Flags are waved every corner n the lights are also in red. How can 1 miss that. If there's a yellow or red flag, means there is an incident. So by driving around marshall's are not able to do their job. Safety is the utmost importance.

harbx

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
KL and Penang
Was this just the first session of group 3 noon? I was sitting as a passenger in this session and I saw a couple of cars ignoring the red flags. :banghead: We were roasting in the car wondering what was happening...

sidious

Dec 1, 2008
www.myvi.com.my
some participants from my club took some pics and have posted on their fb.

Bump:
Not really. We are compiling a list now.

Flags are waved every corner n the lights are also in red. How can 1 miss that. If there's a yellow or red flag, means there is an incident. So by driving around marshall's are not able to do their job. Safety is the utmost importance.
yea.. i agree with you there.. creating a safe environment is vital..

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Some ppl still cross the white line as they exit the pit into track...??!!

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
halo..
i am alex which also drove a perodua myvi..with my others clubmates in group1
so sorry to those bro driving RX8,subaru & civic bcos i am too slow & blocked your way...
i am the onli green myvi in HPC morning session:banghead:

harbx

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
KL and Penang
Guys, no need to apologise la to those who have faster cars.

No matter how fast you are, there is always someone faster. As long as everyone had fun, and everyone was safe while doing so that's the most important thing.

I had quite a lot of fun on the day, even though my group had our sessions cut short due to car engine failure incidents. Not complaining though, as safety first! Those who have marshall experience can definitely relate to this. Always next time to put in more track time.

Hope those that mechanical problems on that day have their issues sorted out soon! :itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys I Need A 40dcnf Weber ...
Anyone Have ..pls Call Me
Gobbi 012-9163905
Urgent Buyer

Thanksss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience