HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
guys, here is a link for some basic techniques which can be used at the tracks. good for you to review it so that you will enjoy more while at the tracks!
the previous HPC events there were cones placed at the tracks.. they serve a purpose. hopefully they will be still around this time. i've learned this in the past HPC event in grp 1. enjoy!

Track corners - the racing line
The Cones marking Braking, entry, apex & exit will always be in HPC.

Good site there. I also reccomend reading this

Car control guide

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
there is a afternoon session for group 1,2 & 3. For those who cannot make it in the morning session, can go for afternoon session ....:biggrin:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
at last i register the afternoon session.....

guys...do i need to bring extra tyres????

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
dun need extra tyres ler... unless u are testing tyres.. that will be different story.

simple things to prepare b4 u make ur trip to Sepang circuit.
1. No leaking oils.
2. Take off unnessary stuffs such as woofer box, spare tyre, carpets & anything else which will fly around when u brake and take corners. (u can take it off when u reach sepang... let ur frens take care of your stuffs)
3. Tyres in good condition.. correct pressure.
4. Brake system working nicely...
5. Sufficient fuel to race....

Stuffs to bring,
1. Drinking Water... lots of it.
2. Crash helmet
3. No slippers for racers... at least BATA sport shoes.
4. Optional item... sun glass.

while at the tracks,
1. obey all safety rules
2. safety first
3. no hooligan
4. observe pretty ladies if available.

no do use handbrake when u stop at the paddocks after a few hot laps... your brake calipers may jam under extreme heat...

hope that helped for beginners... =)

Last edited:

hungJAcky

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
bro, i wanted to ask about the confirmation for this event. i registered and got the confirmation from ken already(last week), but i haven't pay up the fees yet, but i will pay up next week. its still valid right ? i can still bank in the money into the same account right ? haha.. sorry bout the lateness because i will only have time next week.

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
bro, i wanted to ask about the confirmation for this event. i registered and got the confirmation from ken already(last week), but i haven't pay up the fees yet, but i will pay up next week. its still valid right ? i can still bank in the money into the same account right ? haha.. sorry bout the lateness because i will only have time next week.
pls check your name under the "confirmed" list here. If u find your name in the list, then, your place is confirmed. If not, better pay ASAP oh!

AlvinHPC

Dec 13, 2006
The speed in group 1 will be slower and (correct me if I'm wrong) has numerous restrictions to overtaking so there will be opportunity for more cars to be in this group.

The instructors also make a lot of difference to fresh track drivers as the more important thing is the racing lines and braking points. Safety first, and there will be numerous marshalls on duty all over the track manning flag stations.

Highly recommended if you're new.

I don't really understand the comment about Group 2 having lots of turtles. :hmmmm Previous experience in Group 2 saw a couple of quite quick drivers/cars as well.

Just compared to Group 3, of course all the seasoned kakis are there.

Go according to your comfort level. You're out on the track to have fun with yourself and your car, this is not a competition event. ::cheers:

p/s Hi Alvin, Andy here. Got in on time this time.

Hi Andy,

Glad that you can make it. I'll see you on track.

Sep 17, 2008
Hi ,

I just join & would like to participate the track day. Anyone can assist how to register?

Fr, Kenny08

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the 1960s, metallic hues ignited the marketplace with a colour explosion –
70's there were also plenty of neutrals on vehicles.
80's white was the top vehicle choice, and then you started seeing red and black – especially in the compact market
90's were really interesting: it started with white being the strong colour and in the mid-nineties, dark hunter green – like the Ralph Lauren green – became very popular across vehicle segments.
Through 2000 to 2010 silver was dominant.
That was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience