HPC = Fun For All at the Tracks!! Post Pics of Events!!

AlvinHPC

Dec 13, 2006
Definitely better than the previous HPC. More participants were seen yesterday. I really like the fleet of exotic cars.

I saw a super rare BMW E30 M3. Anybody took any pics of it?

That would be my ride. Any pics ar? Didnt hv the time to bring it out. But manage a couple of laps on an empty track after 5pm when we closed the track. :regular_smile:

AlvinHPC

Dec 13, 2006
Thanks. Btw its for sale if the price is right.:regular_smile:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
keon...
dun so humble la....

not to say regret or not for not goin la.....
my wallet dun allow ma....
so many cost involved....
travelling, tyres, accommodation, fees....
somemore my car so slow....
not really done up yet......

was planning to convoy up wif JB members....
but all like not free....
somemore end of the month ler....

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
yeah... got to see alex yoong man... hehhee... malaysia boleh! kakaka...

anywayz, although it is fun, but it isn't the full track. Even for the rest of the HPC events for 2007, all are conducted on the south track... i seriously hope HPC can change to a full track course. :)
The south track itself is challenging in its own way... I take the half track session as training ground to improve my lines on the 9, 11-14 combination of corners. Turn 12 is the killer, this is where you can shave 1-2 sec if you do it right....

Learning on the full track can be taunting.. However, I would think HPC would organise full track session pending on track availability...

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
I always preferred the South Circuit, even when we race. Less time wasted on the straights, more excitement on the most important corners of all: T12, T13, T14 hehehe!!

/adian

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Amazing experience for first timers like me. Hehe.

Was driving the only FC3S old skool' (as far as I know).

Some learnings though.
Food...need 1 stall selling something
Cover... the sun was altogether too punishing on man and machine.

Overall, 5 star experience though!

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i wanna ask
can two drivers share a car?
me and my bro in law wanna come,but we only have one car...
slow lousy car..can ma?

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
i wanna ask
can two drivers share a car?
me and my bro in law wanna come,but we only have one car...
slow lousy car..can ma?
2 drivers share a car... hmmm... Can mah, 1 drive in the morning session, the other in the afternoon.... Why not?

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
or if both drivers in different goups can use the same session. I did that with my sister. She drive in Group One , I drive in Group 3.

Slow car fast car as long as safe and functioning can still take to track

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
Yes, if in different groups then can do in same session. However, I was assuming that both drivers are newbies and would be registered in Group 1 where there would be instructor to guide you on the track. If both of u are registered in Group in the same session, then car sharing would not be conducive for both of you to learn..

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
hmm...i've been to track once[in a different car than this one]...my bro in law never...can consider "i've driven on track" so i can enter group 2?
btw...i realised fr the HPC website...its half track only ya?from which turn? 7 8 onwards??
and sorry for the confusion,i meant 2 person in ONE session, SAME groupo driving the SAME car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am currently driving a satri 1.3GLi. I have been experiencing problem with starting my engine. It usually takes 2 to 3 kicks before my car starts everytime my engine is cool. Does anyone else experience the problem? I have sent it to a few mechanics and also EON and they say nothing is wrong. Hope you all can help. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience