How's this possible?

chad-mz

Jan 22, 2009
over saw this while in google'ing

we seen veilside changed the rx7 look totally different with fortune kit, how about this?
it says "is built around an old Mazda RX-7 FD chassis" , can it really be made ? the body.

Reuben Zammit has created a number of stunning designs over the past 12 months but unlike most designers he has been fortunate enough to have some of his designs approved for production. His Bugatti Type 12-2 Streamliner concept, which we saw earlier today, is pure fantasy but his new X3 sports coupe concept is built around an old Mazda RX-7 FD chassis and could actually be produced today with a minimum of fuss.

The proposed engine for the concept is a three-rotor turbocharged rotary engine developing more than 700hp. The target of the project was to create a chassis that’s more rigid than the stock version but keeps the car’s total mass under 1,200kg. Some of the innovations include a new carbon-fiber roof, gullwing doors (these actually stiffen the chassis since they act as a roll cage), a tilted windscreen and new heat outlets positioned in the doors.

To keep costs down, Zammit’s design leaves a number of features from the standard RX-7 unchanged. Parts that were left untouched include the windshield shape, wheelbase, vehicle track and running gear.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
artist impression is it? the c-pillar looks like its gone?

babyken

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
lol... if only i have a bodykit factory....

Bump: can custom made it out?

Bump: can custom made it out?

chad-mz

Jan 22, 2009
artist impression is it? the c-pillar looks like its gone?
yea, no c-pillar, i think the rear windscreen also different..

it says : carbon-fiber roof, gullwing doors .

so the idea is scissor, gullwing (whatever u call it..) doors

Last edited:

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
ya i tink its jz a concept artwork... FDs fuel cap is on the passanger side

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu,
my dad just get a evo 3 semi lsd gearbox..
but as we knw for cornering full lock lsd should be better right?
so can we lock from semi lsd to full lock lsd ah?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience