How's my new Eonon stereo system in car?

Justin220

Jun 9, 2009
Just finished instalation of Eonon E1062 DVD player to my Mazda-3. here're the pics displayed to you! I do like it, adds much fun to me. :proud: Thanks for Eonon has taken me this fantastic stuff! What's your opinion to my stereo? I'm an audio fan, what's audio system in your car?

Justin220

Jun 9, 2009
Bump:
Damn..nice and simple!!! love it....how much does it cost bro....?:adore:
Thanks cuty! I think it's very clean too! To tell you the truth, it's very cheap, only $410, not bad! For such price, it's worthwhile, isn't it? I got from Eonon a few days ago.

Bump:
tat is just....a dvd player rite:hmmmm:
Yeah only DVD player, but with a built-in amp, so I don't have to add. The sould quality is OK, do you think I should also get others like subs, speakers, etc?

Last edited:

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
before everyone gets excited, his location is hawaii, the price is in USD

bafukie

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
the way u put it like ur advertising for the HU more than u being the end user :hmmmm:

Bump: the way u put it like ur advertising for the HU more than u being the end user :hmmmm:

gavinchong

Known Member
May 31, 2009
I thought u're planning to buy DVD with gps on a 7" screen?
How come now its seperated?

Justin220

Jun 9, 2009
I thought u're planning to buy DVD with gps on a 7" screen?
How come now its seperated?
I was once in the dilemma of buying separately or integrate them. finally decided the separate idea. I've already got a portable Tomtom GPS, it's also very good! :idea:

Bump:
nice choice man..very neat and clean car..hihi..:biggrin:

thumbs up for u bro!:top:
Thanks man! I'm still learning and wanna make some modification to my stereo. Hope it can be compatible with my Iphone in the near future :biggrin:

Justin220

Jun 9, 2009
Hey bros, after nearly a month of fighting, I've finally finished my great project! It's really a huge but interesting process, I'll put my pics in another thread! Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there sifu...

if lets say i wanna change my engine block to a higher cc.. must i change my air filter and intercooler to a bigger size ones??..will the engine be very hot??
thx!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience