How you think if i'm buying Hyundai Getz?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
btw,u r going to get a new or used unit?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Plastic car is plastic car, after say plastic car is never to be changes leh! rm90k not mean all model is plastic too, some is more high quality then plastic.
got meh..?? wat car is that..?? got real wood & real leather for the car below rm90K..??
new car, not used car. pls state it clear...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yeah. so far i seen a few car less than rm90k, the interior mostly comes with plastic part. if the car cost RM100k++ then u can find some leather stuff in the interior.
plastic is better lor. older car use plastic cloth to wrap the papan on door panel. lagi teruk than plastic.
those leather is artificial leather or so-called fake leather...
mayb over rm200k will get the real leather or... hahaha...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
those leather is artificial leather or so-called fake leather...
mayb over rm200k will get the real leather or... hahaha...
yeah. that leather made in msia boleh land mar. campur ABC punya! sit 10minutes u will feel ur ass being BBQ!.
rm200k? enough mer? i think >Rm300k baru can get all leather seat.
less than rm100k comes with plastic things which they normall wil tipu u as CARBON fiber!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yeah. that leather made in msia boleh land mar. campur ABC punya! sit 10minutes u will feel ur ass being BBQ!.
rm200k? enough mer? i think >Rm300k baru can get all leather seat.
less than rm100k comes with plastic things which they normall wil tipu u as CARBON fiber!
hahahaaha... yup, thats the fact which many buyer do not wanna accept... hehehehe....
those car-burn fiber looks ar..?? hehehe.. i like it ler...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
bcoz perodua car when speeding on highway, you will feel a car like wanna flying out of track loh!
you compare with size & brand! you can try it. Naza Suria, Hyundai Getz & i10 & myvi/viva to compare loh! you will scare until you cant believe it.

Ive seen lots of fast Myvi on highways..be it guy or gal who drive it, all drive fast. Its a good value for money.Sure is Myvi a compact car, because it was meant to be like that. Its not something weird if we feel like to fly at high speed. I bet maybe Getz also have the same feeling at high speed. Do something with chassis,suspension and tires to solve this.

How about Smart-For-Two? Its expensive but i wonder how it feels like driving one at high speed.. maybe 180kmh?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Ive seen lots of fast Myvi on highways..be it guy or gal who drive it, all drive fast. Its a good value for money.Sure is Myvi a compact car, because it was meant to be like that. Its not something weird if we feel like to fly at high speed. I bet maybe Getz also have the same feeling at high speed. Do something with chassis,suspension and tires to solve this.

How about Smart-For-Two? Its expensive but i wonder how it feels like driving one at high speed.. maybe 180kmh?
how bout ask the SF2, how's the feel when i overtake them very near when they driving 110kph, & i'm 180kph... hehehehe.....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
SF2:this fella is wasting his fuel,lets ignore him & focus on our steering wheel

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
SF2:this fella is wasting his fuel,lets ignore him & focus on our steering wheel
mayb that answer... but when u see from ur rear mirror, u can see them swing swing a bit... hehehehe....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
hahahaaha... yup, thats the fact which many buyer do not wanna accept... hehehehe....
those car-burn fiber looks ar..?? hehehe.. i like it ler...
got example here. i drove mercedes E240 (2005) and camry 2.4 G model (2005)
camry from previous model 2.4 with full spec. according to the catalog it comes with leather seat. well it looks to me a leather seat. but when u sit on the seat for half to 1 hr i find my butt sweating despite the air cond is on. this camry brand new cost Rm140k i think.
when i drove the mercedes. wah lau eh. the seat is leather and the feel different lor. very cool one. u sit there 1 hour also wont feel hot. but this car cost Rm300-400k and its local assemble if not mistaken.
the stock sound system from the merc really KENG ah. the sound very clear and got bass kaw kaw. while the camry stock sound system is ok also, got bass and treble and sound quality not bad. but still the merc stock sound system super KENG!!
$$ makes it different.:driver:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
mayb that answer... but when u see from ur rear mirror, u can see them swing swing a bit... hehehehe....

What if SF2 driving 80kmh on highway and suddenly a BUS or LORRY overtake them at 120kmh?

Wah....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As stated.. how to take care of it?

meaning.. what stuff to use or applied... coz it is easily get light scratches and dull in time..

will AutoSol do the job? any other products?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience