How you think if i'm buying Hyundai Getz?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if the threadstarter willing to consider other makes and 2nd hand cars, there will be more choices....

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
bcoz perodua car when speeding on highway, you will feel a car like wanna flying out of track loh!
you compare with size & brand! you can try it. Naza Suria, Hyundai Getz & i10 & myvi/viva to compare loh! you will scare until you cant believe it.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
bcoz perodua car when speeding on highway, you will feel a car like wanna flying out of track loh!
you compare with size & brand! you can try it. Naza Suria, Hyundai Getz & i10 & myvi/viva to compare loh! you will scare until you cant believe it.
dude its a small compact car... not a race car, of course it wont be absolutely stable at high speeds. even my civic also feel like flying when im about 120-140kms... if u wan stable... go get a m5 or a m6... :confused::confused:

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
dude its a small compact car... not a race car, of course it wont be absolutely stable at high speeds. even my civic also feel like flying when im about 120-140kms... if u wan stable... go get a m5 or a m6... :confused::confused:
you civil feel like flying bcoz honda also not a " zhen cai shi liao" loh! wahaha~free time go to test lah! wat feel is that.

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
nissan sentre at 120-140 also not feeling flying lah! spectra also same mah!:rofl::rofl:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
depend on your suspension also. if cruising at 80km/h on stock iswara u will start to feel bumpy, a bit wanna fly dah.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Myvi is paper car...??? hahahahhahahaaha..... how dare u says that... will hurt lotsa ppl ler... ehehehhee...
not paper car la... just too plastic feel...
it reminds me of the new iswara. it looks like a plastic car due to the paint perhaps.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
it reminds me of the new iswara. it looks like a plastic car due to the paint perhaps.
i mean the interior... sorry for misunderstanding....
all hard plastic... kuk kuk.. kok kok.. kok kok kok.... my finger oso pain liao....
but not only myvi la... most of the car which cost less than rm90k, all oso almost same material...

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
Volvo sure wont scare die lah! the price is buy a quality steel, not a plastic or paper cardboard.

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
all hard plastic... kuk kuk.. kok kok.. kok kok kok.... my finger oso pain liao....
but not only myvi la... most of the car which cost less than rm90k, all oso almost same material...
Plastic car is plastic car, after say plastic car is never to be changes leh! rm90k not mean all model is plastic too, some is more high quality then plastic.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yeah. so far i seen a few car less than rm90k, the interior mostly comes with plastic part. if the car cost RM100k++ then u can find some leather stuff in the interior.
plastic is better lor. older car use plastic cloth to wrap the papan on door panel. lagi teruk than plastic.

SpEeDaDdicT

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
In the end of the day, your money your choice...thinks wisely mate...:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.. i have heard of these gadgets about those exhaust that spit fire..
and i know that roughly all u need is a spark plug and some wires and a switch.
but other than that.. i dont know how its done.. can anyone help me out about this?
plannign to diy this thing..
thanx a mill.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience