How to take off corner lamp?

Moosestyle

Known Member
May 22, 2004
Hello... Can anyone teach me how to take off my corner lamp so i can smoked it? I tried using oven and hair dryer but it wont work. The glue is different from the headlights. HELP PLEASE

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hello... Can anyone teach me how to take off my corner lamp so i can smoked it? I tried using oven and hair dryer but it wont work. The glue is different from the headlights. HELP PLEASE
Erm, using a Proton?

I guess it can't be removed. I tried using a hot blade to cut off slowly but it messed up the whole lamp. Go buy a pair, proton's smoked side lamps cost about RM40++ a pair.

Moosestyle

Known Member
May 22, 2004
cant be remove???? ohhh wooow.. damn..its not proton but the glue is about the same as wira corner lamp.haihh how i wish i could get it at RM40. mine cost RM700+ a pair. Anyway thanks brother...

Last edited:

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
cant be remove???? ohhh wooow.. damn..its not proton but the glue is about the same as wira corner lamp.haihh how i wish i could get it at RM40. mine cost RM700+ a pair. Anyway thanks brother...

You can always try other methods, but remember, think carefully before doing it, it will mess it up!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the last month,my car headlamp and tail light bulb have reach its end.last week i notice that everytime i shift into the reverse gear,it doesnt make the reverse sound and the reverse light also doesnt light up.currently the problem is still on going.does the sound only comes out when the reverse light is on?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience