how to remove scratch or stain on dashboard?

2YOUNG2DANGER

Jul 12, 2006
help! I accidentally spilled a drop of chemical (something like thinner) on my brother's car's dashboard and the plastic like kinda melted or runned a little bit and it's very obvious. how can i repair/fix this back to normal? can i respray it or are there any dashboard scratch repairers in town? what can I do? my brother comes back from Bangkok in two days time and I'll be in deep shit if he sees his dashboard damaged.:mouth_closed:

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
yeap, you're in deep shit. How to fix melted plastic? What car? Faster go to chop shop and get a 'new' dashboard installed...

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Kekeke... good idea. Somemore can make the car owner happy...

"Wah !! So keng ar? Starting and shutting down the car now more interesting !! Thank you, bro !! "

mike5220

Mar 27, 2006
Easy....dripped car perfume on mine before & the same thing happened. Took car to Central Cushion in Kepong (centralcushion.com.my) & they repainted it. Looks as good as new. Altrenatively, you can send to BK Yap in Sunway (shops facing the Uni's perimeter wall) & he'll airbrush it for you.

Good luck!

antzan

Known Member
Sep 14, 2006
maybe can put like other interior carpet..fluffy fluffy type ke....leapoard skin design..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all zthian...have any idea...whut is the name or colour code four red colour advan taisan team?? i love the red n plan to paint my car....need some help please...i try to google but cant find....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience