How to pimp my wife?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Planning to get a new car soon, but human wife said she wants us to keep the machine wife (AE101). I asked if I can pimp it then, she said ok. :biggrin:

I did some research, but not sure correct or not... JPJ can only allow engine upgrade up to 30% power right? So 1.3 engine can only upgrade to 1.6 engine?

Engine: Seems like 4A series is the best?
But 4A-GE 20V BLACK TOP vs 4A-GZE which one is better?

ECU: What can this do? If upgrade, the car performs better?

Tyre: R17 45 215 best fit?

Turbocharger: GT2860R. But legal or not? More horsepower?

Body Kit: I prefer to be powerful inside, but looks sopan outside. As long as look neat, clean, minimalist, then it's the best.

Lamp: Since the lamps all old already, any nice, attractive and legal lamps for front and back?

Dashboard: My speedometer kong already. Need to change.

Audio System: What's good nowadays? Bluetooth? USB? Wi-Fi??

Budget: I can fork out budget as long as the quality is good and can make the AE101 really nice and still legal.

Thanks!

i can help on the lights part...

especially for the front..

because i do provide custom HID projector headlight installation...

HID projector is like...other luxury car projector headlight... sharp, wide and long light throw but not glare...

its definately not glare like those idiot putting brothers HID on normal reflector headlight...

its like eagle eye projector headlight...but the projector i'm using is original KOITO from original Japan luxury car series....so u will be guaranteed headlight performance satisfaction compared to eagle eye projector headlight

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on how to DIY to protect your head lamps from turning yellowish over time?

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience