how to order jdm or usdm parts new for honda

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
i was wandering and thinking about getting a new parts like dashboards and other interior parts for 90 -97 honda cars, i know ebay can do but is there any other choice we have? got this one sick white eg with k20a2 transplant using hasport mounts imported from U.S in Malaysia,,, i know must be pricy but what the hell its genuine not any knockoff or chopshop quality right? :driver:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
You seriously want new parts for da sick eg?
Ae you planning to do a show car or wat? Tq

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
devilz,

before you order any parts from the states, you might wanna check around Klang Valley first. there are couple of shops that sell brand new OEM honda parts like like Lin Hup Seng and Exceptional. Basically you can get almost anything for the entire car. I did buy few brand new stuff (interior and exterior) for my EF9 few years ago.. It aint cheap, but its worth it. Heres the contact no:

Lin Hup Seng Auto Parts Sdn Bhd - 03-6252 2180
Exceptional Honda Parts - 012-2026699 (Ah Soon)

Just in case they do not have any parts that you need, you can get it from Singapore too.. refer at the end of my post for the contact details of Tanly Motors Pte Ltd - one of the Honda parts supplier. They can ship to you within 2 working days. The Black Mamba: Santa Came During Raya!

Ordering parts from overseas especially from the states can burn a hole in your pocket as the delivery charges are based on volumetric size of the package. the bigger it is the more pricey its going to be.. so try your best to source here.

as for the K-swap mountings for EG/EK - they are indeed expensive but those are the best mountings ever made for the conversion.. no modification is needed to the chassis, directly plug and play. you might also be interested with the stealth, military-spec engine harnesses for your car.. Product Info/Order | ChaseBaysOnline

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<_< when my kancil get pick-up sure got sound jijiji.... come out from the dashboard, time to stop the car also... where can i fix it? i dunno where the screw located, not the 1 in the surface of dashboard, any others inside??? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience