how to improve the performance of 4G13 stock engine

firezy

Aug 28, 2004
sent the islala for rust management... hmmm... rm600 for it. as good as spray whole outer layer. just want to stop the rust from expand its territory.

found a rear disc, but dem... it need R15... suck up with my R13 and move out. cant unleash the full potential of double layer servo. i guess live with it.

still cannot find the real culprit of the exhaust into cabin. but while doing rust management, asked them to tampal the aircon hole/vent/pipe from engine bay into aircon vent.

let's see how it goes.

still cannot find a real/good aircon shop... dem...

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
When is the last time u buy the Toyota red coolant?
Even junior like me experience the price increase.

My brother in law used to own a 1.3 Wira aeroback manual...To me, its underpowered even for daily driving. Not worth the money to mod.
Poor man cannot afford to be choosy. Underpowered also nevermind, as long can drive.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
sent the islala for rust management... hmmm... rm600 for it. as good as spray whole outer layer. just want to stop the rust from expand its territory.

found a rear disc, but dem... it need R15... suck up with my R13 and move out. cant unleash the full potential of double layer servo. i guess live with it.

still cannot find the real culprit of the exhaust into cabin. but while doing rust management, asked them to tampal the aircon hole/vent/pipe from engine bay into aircon vent.

let's see how it goes.

Just seal the vent for outside air.
i did that for my sis kenari and my blm.
1 at the wiper cover and the other one at the firewall. The one at the firewall act as a drain when water enters from the opening at the wiper cover.

If u r in Melaka then can go to Wong at Semabok. Both my cars amd all my family cars are sent there.honest and good workmanship.

Reactions: zane_al

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Well some people 1.5 oso complain no power....
These people got itch problem. Last time when buy the car new, they can get a 2nd hand more powerful car but must jaga std so buy new car which is more expensive but slower. All these people must kasi rotan few times.

.Just now i poison one of my worker to buy a CLS and he straightaway scared...he is buying a 2nd hand 2008 civic for the same price of a 2nd CLS or an E Class. I will go for the E class any day. Maintenance wise is for sure lesser headache than my waja (could be up for sale end of the year).

Reactions: alcyon

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't over power the rear brakes to be better than the front......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Then just use until next change.....lol
Yeah. Next time will take notice of it.

let's see how it goes.

Which part of your car is affected by rust?

Today, I drove my Saga Iswara on highway for a short while. Got tailgated closely by a new facelifted Corolla Altis. As expected, my car can't pull away even when I go until over 150kmh and yet the Altis is still close behind my car. Even as I changed to left lane to overtake slower cars on right lane, the Altis still follows me.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah. Next time will take notice of it.

Which part of your car is affected by rust?

Today, I drove my Saga Iswara on highway for a short while. Got tailgated closely by a new facelifted Corolla Altis. As expected, my car can't pull away even when I go until over 150kmh and yet the Altis is still close behind my car. Even as I changed to left lane to overtake slower cars on right lane, the Altis still follows me.
He is using your slipstream, so its very hard for you to pull away. Also it seems he is trying to bully you coz you drive iswara.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dude... you did not just compare a 1.8 Toyota VVTI Altis with your 1.5 stock Iswara..... What is your purpose for sharing this?

Reactions: sanekit