How to get the car battery alive again?

kevyim

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Hello, all member and friends, i've seen a topic that teaching us how to make the car battery longer life again if it's die but i cant find this topic anymore even i've use the search function.
To all sifus, brothers, and taikos, please help on this case.
if it has been deleted, please repost again.
Thx a lots.

Last edited:

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
its kind of hard bro... better send the batt to the batt shop to recharge again...

senSo

Dec 6, 2004
Sungai Buloh
www.myspace.com
to make your battery live again, you have to wash the plates(inside d baterry) using hot water. Pour hot water into battery and shake the battery well until all dirt goes out from plates. Then pour out the water. Repeat it until the plates clean of dirt. Then pour battery acid into n send to workshop for recharge. Done to my motorcycle's battery and it suceed. (the result is like using new battery)

good luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

satria gti stolen in front of mosque ss15!! update!!

hello guys,

i posted a post regarding my stolen gti in front of s15 mosque last 2 months, and already got a report from the police stated that they DID NOT FIND my car, so now its up to the insurance company on when they can pay up...

so since i cant get back my gti i kept on thinking that i wanted 2 get myself another gti, so just wanna ask you guys if i should proceed with this idea, n what type of security that i need to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience