How to escape from a car trunk/boot

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Where the lock is, there's a release trigger. it may be hidden by a panel cover. Look around, I found mine.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I guess there is no specific way on how you were kidnapped, in this case, TS is assuming that you are not tied up but usually
you are drugged before you were thrown to the trunk.

Well, just assume if u r conscious and not tied up, what will you do. Is not exactly happening but imagining it

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
u cant exactly kick the lights out...
at least not in my altis, unless u are telling me u can kick thru chassis...
:biggrin:

but my altis has a latch to unlock the boot from inside... else the rear bench backrest has a trunk-through hole that i can use..
or the backrest folder latch that i can use too..

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
This was what I was told during the Safety Campaign Demo. There is no easy trick to escape. It may involve some hard work, especially when you are panicking and trapped in an unfamiliar car.

First, remain calm and *listen*. Try to find out who are your kidnappers (ethnicity, language they are using, number of persons, men/women, etc.), and if you can determine where you are (highway, background noise, city/kampung, etc).

If you left alone in the car, you can try to kick out the back seat as some cars allow back seats to be folded down. You can even try to kick out the rear dashboard (where the rear speakers are mounted).

Other options:
- Find the trunk release or its release cable
- Push out the rear lights, and stick out your arm and wave like mad to attract attention from other road users

Of course, if you still had your handphone (with GPS), that would make things a great deal easier...:biggrin:

Here's a website:
Escape-From-the-Trunk-of-a-Car

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
This was what I was told during the Safety Campaign Demo. There is no easy trick to escape. It may involve some hard work, especially when you are panicking and trapped in an unfamiliar car.

First, remain calm and *listen*. Try to find out who are your kidnappers (ethnicity, language they are using, number of persons, men/women, etc.), and if you can determine where you are (highway, background noise, city/kampung, etc).

If you left alone in the car, you can try to kick out the back seat as some cars allow back seats to be folded down. You can even try to kick out the rear dashboard (where the rear speakers are mounted).

Other options:
- Find the trunk release or its release cable
- Push out the rear lights, and stick out your arm and wave like mad to attract attention from other road users

Of course, if you still had your handphone (with GPS), that would make things a great deal easier...:biggrin:

Here's a website:
Escape-From-the-Trunk-of-a-Car
Good info bro. Now, marketing. Tell everyone other than ZTH. hahaha. Most people will just panic leh.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u cant exactly kick the lights out...
at least not in my altis, unless u are telling me u can kick thru chassis...

but my altis has a latch to unlock the boot from inside... else the rear bench backrest has a trunk-through hole that i can use..
or the backrest folder latch that i can use too..
Not for all cars then. Kancil also cannot.....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Not for all cars then. Kancil also cannot.....
kancil (as in other hatchback).... just kick the speaker board and brawl with your captors

DISCLAIMER: we would not be held responsible for any loss of limbs, vital organs and even lives if following above recommendations

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience