How to DIY Myvi siren???

socaiwai

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
kl
anyone doing this??when lock and unlock the car,there is without "du du" sound..sometimes forget to lock car..any sifu here can share??

socaiwai

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
kl
Maxx said:
press both button to activate the warning beep?
press again to silent mode.
i don think so..coz the car come without a siren..it using horn for the alarm system..so decided to modify a siren for it..

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
socaiwai said:
anyone doing this??when lock and unlock the car,there is without "du du" sound..sometimes forget to lock car..any sifu here can share??
since when u lock the car, the signal lights or headlights would flash too, perhaps u can tap this wire (from the alarm module) and connect it to a relay which would then power the siren. The wire from the relay can then be tapped to the siren's wire. Think u should consider adding a diode in the tap to the siren.

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
if u can trace the alarm siren wire to the horn, maybe u can add the siren through that wire.

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
adding siren to the horn wont help coz he already mentioned, currently is it just flash light and no beep from the horn. THe horn is only when the alarm is triggered...

n305er

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
trex92 said:
since when u lock the car, the signal lights or headlights would flash too, perhaps u can tap this wire (from the alarm module) and connect it to a relay which would then power the siren. The wire from the relay can then be tapped to the siren's wire. Think u should consider adding a diode in the tap to the siren.
If you tap the siren to the signal light, it'll also start to sound if you put your indicator lights on or when emergency mode.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
n305er said:
If you tap the siren to the signal light, it'll also start to sound if you put your indicator lights on or when emergency mode.
he said a diode ma....the diode can eliminate the indicator light from trigger the buzzzle

btw, no need tap here tap there....there's a wire/connector/something tat can connect to siren...but i dunno which 1....my fren had done it....just buy a siren then tap it there....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

have been searching around the net about caster prob..but cannot get de correct answer..my wira caster is out due of accident..is it fixable or not?if fixable how to do it..coz i've been 2 1 tyre shop in bukit kemuning n they asked around 350 to fix my caster problem..is it cheap or not..hope to get the answer ASAP..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience