How fast/far can spare tyre handle?

Ch3OK

Aug 29, 2006
Yesterday my tyre 'boom' while drive along the north south highway...So...May i knoe wat the accual speed can spare tyre handle...i drive Waja and the spare tyre is god damn small.therefore i maintain at 80-90km/h till i reach my destination....:X-:

Ch3OK

Aug 29, 2006
ya loo...tat nite i been flashed like hell.....even been honded by lorry and buses...:cry_smile:......really bad day.....lucky can reach savely...juz 'tampal' my tayar...RM 6...lol

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
the weight saver spare can only go 80km/h max i think, dun have a waja, but last time my friend's gone punture i help him change the tire and saw the sticker or something on it says 80km/h.

Ch3OK

Aug 29, 2006
Oooo..:shocked:.....i max 100km/h...canot tahan the slow speed at that mid nite time....haha...then reach 100 also dunno...faster slow it to 80-90....

THx for ur info guys...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Ch3OK said:
Oooo..:shocked:.....i max 100km/h...canot tahan the slow speed at that mid nite time....haha...then reach 100 also dunno...faster slow it to 80-90....

THx for ur info guys...
well, dun worry that much lar.. just imagine if you are the one who design the spare rim, and it can only tahan 80km/h maximum, 1km/h over that and the tire will blow and send the whole thing fly, will you put the maximum as 80km/h? i won't, surely XD, and i'd put it 50km/h cuz i know someone is going to do over the limit.

Ch3OK

Aug 29, 2006
hm...if like tat...there should be no limit loo..lol.....:Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.....i need to know a few things bout changing from auto to manual.....my gearbox alre kong!!!driving 1.6 wira auto

1.price??
2.place??
3.how long to change??
4.wat procedure to do for JPJ??
5.problems faced after conversion if any......
6.additional info....

thanks in advance for those who can help me!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience