How fast/far can spare tyre handle?

Ch3OK

Aug 29, 2006
Yesterday my tyre 'boom' while drive along the north south highway...So...May i knoe wat the accual speed can spare tyre handle...i drive Waja and the spare tyre is god damn small.therefore i maintain at 80-90km/h till i reach my destination....:X-:

Ch3OK

Aug 29, 2006
ya loo...tat nite i been flashed like hell.....even been honded by lorry and buses...:cry_smile:......really bad day.....lucky can reach savely...juz 'tampal' my tayar...RM 6...lol

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
the weight saver spare can only go 80km/h max i think, dun have a waja, but last time my friend's gone punture i help him change the tire and saw the sticker or something on it says 80km/h.

Ch3OK

Aug 29, 2006
Oooo..:shocked:.....i max 100km/h...canot tahan the slow speed at that mid nite time....haha...then reach 100 also dunno...faster slow it to 80-90....

THx for ur info guys...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Ch3OK said:
Oooo..:shocked:.....i max 100km/h...canot tahan the slow speed at that mid nite time....haha...then reach 100 also dunno...faster slow it to 80-90....

THx for ur info guys...
well, dun worry that much lar.. just imagine if you are the one who design the spare rim, and it can only tahan 80km/h maximum, 1km/h over that and the tire will blow and send the whole thing fly, will you put the maximum as 80km/h? i won't, surely XD, and i'd put it 50km/h cuz i know someone is going to do over the limit.

Ch3OK

Aug 29, 2006
hm...if like tat...there should be no limit loo..lol.....:Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Im planning to upgrade the exhaust system of a Satria Neo R3. Im looking for a 4-2-1 extractor/header with a straight flow muffler. Please share your thoughts on the preferred brands (and why), workshops, experiences, price and any other information regarding about the topic would be helpful :D

My budget is around 1.5k-2k but if there are other better options that exceeds 2k, Im all ears. I would like to keep my options open for now.

Thank you :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience