how do you feel when you lose race with other?

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
hehe, if kk here got track, i sure will go play play, not those join competition ah, i m just will try the speed when the road kosong, long road like tat, anyways, thank you for your guys valueable advise, yeah, life are important, is not worth to play with them on the road, i will change myself, don play with other already. Thank you so much , guys.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

It's dangerous!
take it from a guy who has had an accident doing stupid shit on wet roads. trust me. it's not worth it. :(

ok, bro, thank you for your advise. i will change myself. =)

Bro, don't race with other cars on street. I not mind to let them pass if they want to tailgate me. Normally i only drive around 80-120km/h on highway and not more than that unless midnight. Some of my friends said I drive too slow, they said skyliner should at least 200km/h but sorry. Our life is not only worth for 5 sen.... Actually is quite susah to be a performance car owner, drive fast let ppl say u r showing off; drive slow let ppl buuu n say u lousy..... sien....
ok, i will learn from you, Thank you. yap, i agree with you. =)

Fren, no need to race on the road. 1st thing is love your life, you want to feel syiok is when you blast down an empty road or getting out of tollbooth...no need race people.

2nd thing is stock R34 is very easy to beat. DC5 can give you eat smoke :rofl::rofl::rofl: Not yet Evo, Wiralution, Wajalution or even Iswaralution and Sagalution come into picture. Then of course not just smoke, you will eat their tyre dust also :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Unless you put in 700cc injector and 2860-5s, then u have some chance...still you cannot beat 1000hp Kembara with Stack dash.

haha ! okok, thank you for the advise, my fren. yalo, stock R34 can beat by a lot car, zzzz...
haha! 700cc injector ah? oh no, still far from me, don hav the budget, 1000 hp kembara? hahahaha !

at least you are still driving almost everyone's dream car..
ppl still envy at you no matter how stock your car is..
if you don't trust me, just put urself in their shoes..
=/ okok, hehe.

hv to upgrade bah if not cukup kuat boss.... :)
u la boss, diao, when your beast come out? upgrade? no $$ how upgrade? =.=..

for me nothing wrong if u losing on impromptu streetrace hehehe coz u learn frm your weaknesses. A good driver is the one who can identify weaknesses of his ride and slowly upgrade frm it according to his need (leslie quote this for me 3 years ago hahaha)

anyway yes plz don't race at road. too dangerous. we have safe avenue to release the horsepower. Gymkhana, Sepang, HPC etc plz do it in safe & manner way :biggrin:
haha, now you quote this to me, ok, thank you for ur advise too. bro, i m from kota kinabalu, here lousy, don hav those track like sepang for us to play, but i will change it, like u say its dangerous to race on the road. you r right. =)

Last edited:

rizalaris

Aug 14, 2008
Rizalaris,

i'm doing this by respect some senior skyliner and moderators here, (bukan wa takut sama lu)

Please accept my apology.. that u couldn't accept the comment. Anyway..

Ayam Beri Soli......

p/s: seniors & mod's i've done what i shud... accept or not its up to him..
Drift_Devil05,

In the 1st place, I never thought that my post will make some ppl feel uneasy, far from being
arrogant and ego. My intention to Rainbow is just to cheer him up upon his comment about stock GTR. I myself sometimes being tailgated by satrialution and wiralution, and I know how it's feel.

I am apologies for ruining your weekend with my destructive responds.

p/s : (bukan wa takut sama lu)>> wa pun x goyang sama lu ma..

Cheers all..

Last edited:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Have to take in mind, our stock GTR is not as fast as those moody car(don't bang me...) BUT GTR hv a lot of room and potential to be upgrade if compare to other car! just see how deep of pocket money u got, correct me if im wrong.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
nissan bugger s are a group of cunning fellows.. they make the skyline under performance for its spec.. why? cuz it was made to be modified... the cars are made for higher performance but need to detune they to oblige to jap law... the gtr is a heavy, bigger transmission power loss etc.. in stock trim u can get smoke easily by lighter 4 bangers on the streets.... but since ur a rb26 owner, u should know that the character of the 26 that the power only comes after 5k rpm in stock trim.. its a high rev eng... on the streets, where can u put that type of rpm.. those light 4 bangers are good from 3 to 6k rpm. of course its difficult to win in an accelerative comparison.. get a power fc and retune for higher torque at lower rpm, it make street driving alot more enjoyable..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
the only thing i care about now is, i get to drive a car that i have always wanted to have and i'm enjoying every moment of it. :wavey:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Agree with Mizunori77 bro...to me if I'm able to drive my dream car is good enough and I'm happy that I'm able to own it finally. Losing or winning on the streets doesn't really matter. We don't gain respect or benefit from it.

The feeling if really compete with someone on the streets, I'm just having fun with that particular driver. If he is able to smoke me, then okay, I would be like "Wow...his car is fast..." and just try my best to improve on the car performance. That's all. Still I guess best race on a legal track.

Cheers! :tee:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Before i mod my car, sometimes whack kaw kaw but still with concern of others safety not like mat rempit, cos stock parts long lasting and cheap.

After i modded my car, think of those performance parts price and durability then lazy to floor pedal, later kena tiny scratch also sendiri heartache...

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
What is this 'losing' you talk about? It's a rare concept among Skyline owners.

Flame away!

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
[PIMPIN];4194001 said:
What is this 'losing' you talk about? It's a rare concept among Skyline owners.

Flame away!
Boss pimpin! Long time no see....:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience