How 2 bolt on turbo into 4g93. Need helps

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
i mod my 4g93 with hi cam 272 ported n polished, racing chip,mivec extractor, 2 3/4" piping,mivec oversized throttle body,adjustable campulley,metal gasket,high compression piston,iridium sparkplug,hks airfilter,greedy e-manage. but i wanna to bolt on turbo into my engine. wat should i do? thanks 4 any feedbacks...

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
the parts from a gsr will bolt on directly to ur engine.

most of the stuff u have can be used back to certain degree of sucess. the header and pistons would most probably have to go. the cam u could sell off and replace wif gsr cam i guess.

ask drager racing for some advise. they specialize in turbo kits. unless u wanna roll ur own.

good luck

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
hmmm first things first, u gotta lower ur compression. if not u can say bye bye to ur engine. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

May I now where is the best and affordable shop for car paint spray? I heard my fren spray his Kenari whole body at Kelana Jaya for just RM480..I saw the color and quality is not bad..Black color..

Any shop cheaper than that y'all know near Wangsa Maju or Ampang? RM500 is ok la..RM1000 and above is a bit nonsense lah..Kaut untung saja (pay high rent)!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience